Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Want a cellphone

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 alpha4345

alpha4345

• Members
  • 124 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 AM

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:43 AM

Hello guys,

I actually own a ZuneHD, and I think it's dead right now... So if nothing happens until 4 months, I plan to buy a Windows Phone 7 or an Android Device. NO APPLE DEVICES, CUZ APPLE SUCKS FOR PERFORMANCE, QUALITY AND FIABILITY. I had an Iphone 3 and it broke 3 months after buying...

So here are my questions:

1. WP7 or Android?

2. Why?

3. Can you suggest me a device? I'll see after if I can have it in my region/province.

Thank you very much!

"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 AM

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:25 PM

FTR - the two posts that followed with this topic were deleted. 1. If you respond to this topic, please add information of value. 2. No flaming.

Enough said

rigel
Global Moderator

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#3 easyrider2

easyrider2

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 AM

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:26 AM

I recommend WP7 on Samsung Omnia 7 - have been using for last year and it's great device.

#4 LJohnson13

LJohnson13

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:04 PM

Hello guys,

I actually own a ZuneHD, and I think it's dead right now... So if nothing happens until 4 months, I plan to buy a Windows Phone 7 or an Android Device. NO APPLE DEVICES, CUZ APPLE SUCKS FOR PERFORMANCE, QUALITY AND FIABILITY. I had an Iphone 3 and it broke 3 months after buying...

So here are my questions:

1. WP7 or Android?

2. Why?

3. Can you suggest me a device? I'll see after if I can have it in my region/province.

Thank you very much!

"

I would Recommend the Motorola Droid 2. Its a Great Little Phone. it Has 1 Gig of Processing Power And the Battery Life is Very Good. It will last for about 8 Hours When Using it like Talk and Text. The Camera on it is 8 MP and has Flash. it can Take a Micro SD card and the Highest i have tried so far is 16GB. idk if it can go any higher. U can also Host a Wifi Hotspot of only One Device. The Internet is Exceptional for the Phone and i played Minecraft off of the Hotspot. XD It was a bit laggy but Never the less it Worked. Hope This Is Helpful.

#5 LJohnson13

LJohnson13

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:07 PM

Sorry I messed up on the Name of the Phone. It isnt a Droid 2. Its name is a Droid X2.

LJohnson13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users