Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Issues

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 akshayxyz

akshayxyz

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:15 PM

Hello. I know you indicate you only had the laptop a short time.

I have a Dell XPS 17 L702X notebook and several of us Dell owners have encountered this exact DBACSU.DLL problem but only after performing a factory restore. We corrected it with an update from Creative Labs. Try running the menu option for Creative Software Autoupdate and install the offered critical updates. I'm confident it will fix your problem.

I would be very interested to know whether a factory restore might have caused your issue too.

Please see these links for more:

http://forum.notebookreview.com/alienware-m11x/572162-soundblaster-x-fi-hi-def-audio-software-enabled-what-necessary-3.html#post7442869

http://forum.notebookreview.com/alienware-m11x/572162-soundblaster-x-fi-hi-def-audio-software-enabled-what-necessary-5.html#post7515303

The suggestion to check for malware is always a good idea, but I don't think that is causing your issue this time B)

racingmustang

Yes, for me too the problem occured after factory reset. However, for me, first factory reset went fine. For some reason, I had to restore again, and the error came that time. And while I was at it, I did factory reset two more times, now it came both the times.
My laptop - Dell new XPS - L502X
Sound - Realtek high Definition Audio.

Downloading the audio driver from dell support website. Lets see how it goes.

Edited by hamluis, 16 June 2011 - 01:52 PM.
Split from different topic.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users