Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pink wire broken on led inverter

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SteveD4

SteveD4

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 AM

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:18 PM

My son just came home from college, he said he was having an issue with his laptops display. I figured it was an inverter problem. I removed the bezel and found that the wire connecting the inverter to the mother board is fine. However on of the two wires connecting the invert to the display has been pulled from its socket and I can't see anyway to solder it back in place.

I have a broken display that has the same wires still in tact, the problem is I need to know who to take it apart from the display screen, not sure if it just snaps out of if I have to take the screen apart to do this.

any advice would be a great help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:42 AM

make and model of the display you want to take apart will help people answer your question

My answers are my opinion only,usually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users