Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Life for Slightly Dated Epson Perfection 4490 Flatbed Scanner?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 shamrock838

shamrock838

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 PM

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:43 AM

New Life for Slightly Dated Epson Perfection 4490 Flatbed Scanner?

I own two computers: (1) a Dell Vostro 420 desktop running under Vista 32-bit, Service Pack 2, and (2) a Dell Latitude 820 laptop running under MS XP Professional, Version 2002, Service Pack 3

I also have an Epson Perfection 4490 Photo Scanner (Serial # GR9W01606), designed for Microsoft Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP and Apple MacIntosh OS X 10.2.x and 10.3.x. I have all the software, documentation, serial #, etc.

Is there any of my upgrading the 4490's software to install and run on my desktop under MS Vista 32-bit, Service Pack 2? Suggestions?

Many thanks.

Mike M

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users