Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help with my thesis

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RioFun

RioFun

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:33 PM

Posted 28 October 2004 - 12:25 PM

To all

I am a graduate student at Marquette University and am currently working on my thesis. The thesis I have chosen involves evaluating a new piece of technology used for creating web based applications. The purpose of the research is to determine how end users will perceive the new technology. I determine this with the results of a survey. Anyone who has 5 minutes and wants a chance to win $50 can take the survey.

For your convenience, I have labeled the survey in three easy steps. Sections One and Two ask you to look at two web applications, and Section Three asks you to fill out some brief questions about the applications.

Participation is voluntary. One random participant will win a $50 gift card to Best Buy. No personal information will be collected unless you offer your email address which is used in the event you win the gift card. If you do opt in to the gift card drawing, your email address will not be linked to your survey answers. The data collected will be used solely for educational purposes as I evaluate my thesis.

If you have any questions regarding the survey or the thesis project, please feel free to contact me at jasonkelleythesis@wi.rr.com .

To begin the survey go here: http://64.198.182.23/survey.asp

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,388 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2004 - 01:48 PM

Hi Jason. Are we going to be able to see the survey results?

#3 RioFun

RioFun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2004 - 02:32 PM

Sure,

If you want to see the results, send an email to jasonkelleythesis@wi.rr.com and I'll make sure you get a copy once I get the number of people I need for my thesis.

Jason

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users