Hello duhhh7 and welcome to Bleeping Computer!
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
Please print or save this topic:
it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.
ComboFix is an extremely powerful tool which should only be used when instructed to do so by someone who has been properly trained.
It is intended by its creator to be used under the guidance and supervision of a Malware Removal Expert, not for private use.
Using this tool incorrectly could lead to disastrous problems with your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again.
Please do the following:
- Please download aswMBR.exe from here and save it to your Desktop.
- Double click aswMBR.exe to start the tool. (Vista - Win 7 Rt click to run as Administrator)
- Click Scan
- Upon completion of the scan, click Save log and save it to your Desktop, and post that log in your next reply. Do NOT attempt any Fix at this time!
- This will also create a file on your Desktop named MBR.dat. Right click that file and select Send To->Compressed (zipped) folder. Attach that zipped folder in your next reply as well.
Please download to your Desktop
- TDSSKiller.zip from here and extract it (right click on it => "Extract here").
: Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe
to run the application.
In your next reply, please include the following (you may need to use two posts to get it all in):how the PC is running now?
- Click on the Start Scan button and wait for the scan and disinfection process to be over.
- If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue
- If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue
- If you are asked to reboot the computer to complete the process, click on the Reboot Now button. A report will be automatically saved at the root of the System drive ((usually C:\) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt" (for example, C:\TDSSKiller.2.2.0_20.12.2009_15.31.43_log.txt). Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
- If no reboot is required, click on Report. A log file will appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.
In your next reply, please include:
- aswMBR log and MBR.dat Zip file
- TDSSKiller log
How is your computer running now?