Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Random clicking and opening programs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Doomsis

Doomsis

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 PM

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:52 AM

I accidentally visited a sight that shows my ip address and I've been visiting sites that convert urls in mp3. One time I tried to visit 'devianart.com' it went to a false sight with a white screen and links so maybe it has something to do with my browser. I've been experiencing this for 2 days. My avast that alerts if the site is good or bad has been turning off so I don't know if the site I am going to is good or bad. My avast it updated to latest version. I know I had service pack 3 and when I went to automatic updates, somehow something removed it. Every time i restart computer it flashes a black screen when desktop loads. Is it normal to see the dos window after updating to service pack 3? I've noticed the cursor has been loading when I'm not even doing nothing. Whatever it is - it keeps opening 'my computer'. Ever since I converted a url and downloaded as an mp3 file, my computer has been experiencing this. My avast claimed that it was a safe site so i downloaded from it. (flvto.com) I've noticed when I keep logging into my router options on my dir 655, I keep getting kicked off so I have to relogin with my password then i get connection reset- i haven't even changed anything. Could possibly someone is on it that knows my ip address? Keylogger? I've ran my avast several times and does not detect anything. Right now I just installed service pack 3, which was mysteriously removed somehow because I just noticed it. I used firefox addon noscript and when i shortly after i removed it, the clicking started happening and clicking on adds. Avast updates on its own, but when i try to update it it says it's already latest version. My avast updates a lot so I'm guessing that's normal?

I do not wish to reboot computer losing all files because I wish to keep my files. I share this computer with others.

update: I thought it was gone, but looks like the random clicking came back. It go's away then it comes back. I hope it's not a person.

Edited by Doomsis, 13 June 2011 - 03:18 PM.
Mod Edit: Moved From MRL To AII - AA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 PM

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:58 AM

not receiving help moving post

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,723 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 PM

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:02 PM

New topic posted here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic404432.html

I'm closing this one to avoid confusion for everyone and duplication of effort by our members and staff.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users