Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

cannot startup, windows 7

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 perplexedone

perplexedone

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 AM

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:45 AM

Hi everyone,

my sister's toshiba laptop T230D turned on to this black screen with something along the lines of "processing 1 of 3, x of 176 275 files; deleting corrupt files from disk files (?). Apparently my sis told me it had a heading along the lines of "This needs to be done regularly to run smoothly..."

After this was done, it loaded up the "starting windows" screen with the windows logo animation. But it didnt bring her to her desktop, instead a black screen with a movable cursor came up and stayed that way.

This same chain of events happens everytime we restart the laptop, except the "deleting corrupt files" screen.

CAN SOMEONE HELP US? DID ANYONE GET THIS SAME PROBLEM?

THanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users