Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 IamAlive

IamAlive

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 AM

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:59 AM

Hello Everyone!

I came across this great site after browsing a lot for my laptopís issues and man I will have to admit the knowledge and dedication exhibited here by you people. The thing I like about this site is the techs here are very polite, patient and they stick with you till the problem is resolved. I appreciate the good work done by you guys! Keep it up! Thank You!

Little bit abt myself, I am a novice in terms of computers but would like to learn a lot. I spend my free time in playing PC games and browsing mostly. Result of that, I ended up with some malware infections which I believe is making my browsing experience a nightmare (will describe my issue at the right forum). I noticed many tools here like Combofix, Hijack This etc., but hesitant to use any after seeing the warnings. So, I will be posting my request in the appropriate forums to get the right help.

Thank you once again for the support!

SAMMY

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jodav

jodav

• Members
  • 435 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 AM

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:12 AM

Hi and welcome to BC IamAlive, totaly agree with the knowledge and dedication exhibited by members on this site after recently becoming a member myself :thumbup2: I am sure you will get the help you need here.

#3 IamAlive

IamAlive
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:59 AM

Thank you Jodav :thumbup2:

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:52 PM

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:27 AM

Thanks for the compliment, and for joining.
You were very wise to avoid using malware removal tools on your own. Many of these are very powerful applications and involve registry changes, and unless you are very knowledgeable about the workings of your computer's system programmes, you can easily make matters far worse if you use them. I am sure that our Members can help you get rid of the malware nightmare you are having, and return your internet use to a happier state.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 IamAlive

IamAlive
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:16 PM

Thanks John! Looking forward for a quick resolution :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users