Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Warning: Cannot modify header information

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 EvilQueen

EvilQueen

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 PM

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:58 PM

I'm running XP. Don't say it! Every time I go online via IE or Firefox I get the following:
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_c2f5baa63cfde2327f9c1d0fe535285a, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/smsirc/public_html/include/helper_sessions.php on line 50
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/smsirc/public_html/include/helper_sessions.php:50) in /home/smsirc/public_html/include/config.php on line 1349

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/smsirc/public_html/include/helper_sessions.php:50) in /home/smsirc/public_html/include/config.php on line 1350

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/smsirc/public_html/include/helper_sessions.php:50) in /home/smsirc/public_html/include/config.php on line 1351

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/smsirc/public_html/include/helper_sessions.php:50) in /home/smsirc/public_html/include/config.php on line 1352

I do not have a blog. I do not have a website. Everything I've read online about this has to do with "white spaces" in my website header code. Since I don't have a website or blog I don't know what that has to do with me, a simple internet user.
Please help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users