Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Slimcomputer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Allen

Allen

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:09 AM

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:30 PM

Hello I recently bought a windows magazine (summer 2011) and in it, it said something about this program called slim computer if anyone has some info about the program and if it is safe please post here thank you.
Hey everyone I'm Allen I am a young web developer/designer/programmer I also help people with computer issues including hardware problems, malware/viruses infections and software conflicts. I am a kind and easy to get along with person so if you need help feel free to ask.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mrfingerz

mrfingerz

• Members
  • 228 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 AM

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:39 PM

I haven't used Slimcomputer, I have used their driver update program before which was ok. There's a video about Slimcomputer here. I can't see that it does anything that PcDecrapifier doesn't do though.
It's nice to be important, it's much more important to be nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users