Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ASUS DVD Players not recognized?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Johnz414

Johnz414

• Members
  • 458 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 PM

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:09 PM

Hi,

I'm looking to find out why my 2 ASUS DVD Players are not being recognized by my Windows 7 OS.

They are not recognized under Disk Management but they are recognized under Device Management
only with a yellow exclamation mark?

I've tried updating the drivers and I get that they are up to date and working?

ASUS's site doesn't seem to be much help, their contact form is absolutely exhausting!

Does anyone know why this might be happening? And how to fix it? - that doesn't include filling ASUS interrogation form?

Thanks,

John
John

"Genius is nothing other than pointing out the obvious",
Albert Einstein.

"I am what I am and that is all that I am, I am Popeye the Sailor Man", Popeye.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:21 PM

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:31 PM

did they ever work on win7 ,have you made any changes lately that might have caused it.

instead of updating them ,did you try deleting them and rebooting to see if win7 would install them again '

My answers are my opinion only,usually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users