Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How can I get help?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Soapy Cow

Soapy Cow

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 AM

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:18 PM

I'm not sure what to do here...
I posted my logs in Virus, Spyware,Trojan and Malware Removal Logs forum 6 days ago, no replies to date. I see there's a pinned thread in this forum to get help if you haven't had any replies in 3 days, but nothing like that in the aforementioned Log forum. I can't find anything that directs users on what to do aside from stringent warnings against bumping. I understand that this site is run by volunteers who are swamped, but the site also tells me NOT to post on other boards for help due to possible conflicting directions. Can anyone point me in the right direction to move forward with the malware that's crippling my system?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users