Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Post/No Video on satellite A505D-S6958

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 T Reichhart

T Reichhart

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:29 PM

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:59 PM

Hi Guys
I have a laptop that is my friends and they installed microsoft office 2010 and the install went fine but then after laptop went into hibernate the display will not work anymore.

from what I seen from the laptop is that the power light only comes on and no other lights like hard drive light power light when is plugged in dont come on.

You can hear the hard drive on and you can hear the cpu fan running and the cd rom works but no post and no video. Also there is no beeps.

I have tried to reset the memory at the bottom of the laptop and still no luck and I even tried to take off the hard drive and see if it would give me post or video no luck. I also tried FN+F7 and FN+F8 on external monitor and still no video or post.

this laptop is running windows vista and its model toshiba satellite A505D-S6958

here is couple videos I did off of my ipod to show you what its doing:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users