Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MBAM insruction observation

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BJoyce

BJoyce

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 PM

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:55 PM

Automated Removal Instructions for Windows Recovery using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:
9. MBAM will now automatically start and you will see a message stating that you should update the program before performing a scan. As MBAM will automatically update itself after the install, you can press the OK button to close that box and you will now be at the main program as shown below.

When I installed the software and started the program, MBAM went through the motions and notifications that the database was updating. The database actually did not update. When I checked on the status of the database the information was 161 days out of date. I requested an update and did receive current information.

This was my experience. Just suggesting users do their own update when using this program.

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users