Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rherrera17

rherrera17

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 AM

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:53 PM

Hello, im having trouble with my laptop, i was trying to download a game from japan into my computer and when it ask to allow a program to work, i press yes and i was not paying attention to it. Soon after my computer crash down and every time I try to enter my computer, right in the begin of starting up it goes "window is loading files" and then the computer tried to repair itself but it cannot and so it shut down. I try going into safe mode but the same thing happen-"window is loading files". Only way is to bypass it is to when the computer is starting up,i press F8 and goes to 'Disable window signature enforcement'. Please me if anyone can, since I'm a total noob at this and doing malwarebytes and AVG scans does not help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rherrera17

rherrera17
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 AM

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:56 PM

nevermind, manage to fix it earlier with super spy ware and tdsskiller,not sure with one did the job though...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users