Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

pragma virus won't be removed with superantispyware

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 terms531

terms531

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 AM

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:01 PM

Every time I run SuperAntiSpyware it comes up with Rootkit.Agent/Gen-TDS[Pragma] [2 items] and even after removing and restarting my computer they still appear.
They are found in the Registry Keys:
HKLM\Software\Pragma
HKLM\Software\Pragma\versions
which do not appear when I have tried to delete them manually. The viruses have come up on SuperAntiSpyware for about a month now, and I've been infected with it in the past so it may be the same virus. It didn't really effect my computer until yesterday when it stopped letting me use google, youtube and facebook. I think it's the virus stopping me anyway, but other websites like hotmail and this one work.
Any advice would be very helpful! :) I use Windows XP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users