I'd like to see couple more scans.
We're doing this to make sure, your computer is fairly clean.
Download Security Check
, and save it to your Desktop
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad
document should open automatically called checkup.txt
; please post the contents of that document.
to your desktop
Double click MBRCheck.exe
to run (Vista and Windows 7 users, right click and select Run as Administrator
It will show a black screen with some data on it.
A report called MBRcheckxxxx.txt
will be on your desktop
Open this report and post its content in your next reply.
Please download Rootkit Unhooker
from one of the following links and save it to your desktop.Link 1 (.exe file)Link 2 (zipped file)Link 3 (.rar file)
In order to use this tool if you downloaded from either of the second two links, you will need to extract the RKUnhookerLE.exe
file using a program capable of extracing ZIP and RAR compressed files. If you don't have an extraction program, you can downlaod, install and use the free 7-zip
-- Note: You may get this warning...just ignore it, click OK and continue: "Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself! It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?".
- Double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to start the program.
Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
- Click the Report tab, then click Scan.
- Check Drivers, Stealth, and uncheck the rest.
- Click OK.
- Wait until it's finished and then go to File > Save Report.
- Save the report to your Desktop.
- Copy and paste the contents of the report into your next reply.