Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Manufacture Error?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MistyOcean

MistyOcean

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:34 AM

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:38 PM

So our computer has been acting all odd since we bought it. We had bought the same computer a week before this one, but ended up returning it because it wouldn't turn on. Now, I dont know if its just me or the computer but sometimes when you turn it on, the screen has to be turned off and then turned on again, because it'll just show a black screen if you don't. What I'm asking is that whether this is a computer problem that came from the factory from which the computer was processed, or if it's a problem that i made happen by accidently damaging my computer during the setup.

If its a problem that was already there, and cant be fixed, should i return it?

Edited by MistyOcean, 06 June 2011 - 03:38 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,630 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:34 PM

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:46 PM

If it's a new system I wouldn't think twice. Send it back and have it replaced.

#3 MarkGS

MarkGS

• Members
  • 245 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:34 PM

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:46 PM

Just like Allan said, send it back if it's within the return policy. A brand new computer shouldn't need repairing after a week or so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users