Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

variation of trojan through internet explorer..security software prompt..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jrock4224

jrock4224

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:05 PM

my computer is on xp and i kept having this security page pop up prompting me to sign up for protection hd it once before an it was the ths virus now its hidden in the dorectory we think in a ie file..i have run mallarebytes and it should up the first time removed it and now it sayys no detectable virus but now i have reverted to blue screen problem ...pretty computer illeterate and have tried several things to fix but no luck...please help...Jon

what do you need and what can i do to help u help me

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jrock4224

jrock4224
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:20 PM

have also run clean up and avg and all of them say no virus but i sam pretty sure its still running.....and i ran the hijack this but it might as well be latin to me....if i ask dumb questions or say domb stuff bare with me not super literate in operational end of computers but am pretty good amost other things comp related... last time i had this security virus that prompts a link to page to pay for protection and wont let u do anything online period with out bringing this page up.... last time it was the same graphics and theory of the virrus this one has a different name and in the log files it was more obvious...this one i am being told locally is a hiden in a file not related....stupid comp has info i need off it anyway and would like to get it back running

#3 jrock4224

jrock4224
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:16 PM

so will someone atleast explain what i am doing wrong to recieve no opinion....am i speaking the wrong language not enough info, just a dumbass or beyond help?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users