Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

round three

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jayme1112

jayme1112

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 AM

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:33 AM

OK so i have posted this ? on 2 other forums with no results. and on this forum, well its my third post. maybe this one will give me some results!? soo, here i go again! my motherboards onboard audio does not work and i need a sound card with an internal spdif connector on it. (the reason) so that i can connect my asus engts250 graphics cards audio to it. my graphics card requires this connector, either form the graphics card to the motherboard or form the graphics card to the sound card, via a spdif connector. someone please give me the names of some sound cards that have this feature.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dpunisher

dpunisher

• BC Advisor
  • 2,234 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 AM

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:13 AM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829132007
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829132013&cm_re=spdif-_-29-132-013-_-Product

I am a retired Ford tech. Next to Fords, any computer is a piece of cake. (The cake, its not a lie)

3770K @4.5, Corsair H100, GTX780, 16gig Samsung, Obsidian 700 (yes there is a 700)

#3 jayme1112

jayme1112
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 AM

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:08 AM

thank u!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users