Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Pcanywhere Help For Remote Printing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bobdor

bobdor

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:00 PM

Posted 06 January 2006 - 10:08 PM

I have host computer at work with win 98se and set as server for accounting program. I have remote computer at home with win xp home operating system. pc anywhere software installed on both. I can access work computer from home over internet and do have desktop control. However, my problem is I need to write checks at home. I have the same printers both at home and at work (HP 610C deskjet). Drivers are installed in both computers. Printers work on both computers.
Hp 610C drivers are found in pcanywhere list of drivers to install for remote printing but cannot get it to install. I can get any driver to install that is already in the software by default, but will not install any driver that is installed in computer as installed printers. According to pcanywhere, this is how to get the drivers loaded into remote software to have selection of remote printer.
Have followed Symantec's instructions and will not work.
Have followed Hewlett Packards instructions and will not work.
Can anyone help me with this problem. I really need this to work.
Bob

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users