Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System shutdown initiated by NT Authority/System

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 NoVaT

NoVaT

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 PM

Posted 05 June 2011 - 02:57 PM

I am running Windows XP Service Pack 3. My issues started a few days ago. The computer would not get on the internet, would not initiate my Iolo antivirus program, and would shutdown with the message in the topic line. Today I had trouble getting it to boot up. It would immediately go to the shutdown message. I was able to prevent it from shutting down by typing "shutdown -a" on the run line. I am unable to load any alternate antivirus programs. I cannot activate my Windows Firewall because the service "Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing service is not running. When I try to start that the response says Windows cannot start the service. I cannot access the internet. I am typing this on my laptop. I did have a previous problem with the system I am speaking of, and I received help here. So I have downloaded gmer.zip, TFC.exe, Rkunhook, and Hijackthis. I have not run any of these yet for the current problem. Malware Bytes does not find anything and neither does Spybot. I also tried running a fix I found on the Symantec site, fixblast.exe, since that sounded like the bug I had. It found nothing as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by NoVaT, 05 June 2011 - 02:59 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 PM

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:25 PM

Can you post the log that Malwarebytes created?

#3 NoVaT

NoVaT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:04 PM

Thanks for the help. When I try to run Malwarebytes now I get an error with the blue heading "vbAccelerator SGrid II Cont..." and the message says "Run-time error '0'". I close that and receive an error with the blue heading "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malw..." error message "Run-Time error '440': Automation error". I think I may have used RKill to run MBAM earlier but I didn't want to stop anything from being detected so I did not use RKill this time. I am able to run SuperAntiSpyware from a thumb drive using the MsDos Application. I downloaded all four versions, following the directions you had given someone earlier with a similar problem, and that is the only one that will run. I have that running now but the last few scans with that have found nothing. I still have no internet access on that system so hopefully I will be able to transfer any logs from there using the thumb drive. If I am able to I will post the results of the latest scan when it finishes along with any other logs I have from the previous scans which found several Trojans.

#4 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:22 PM

Use Rkill and then scan with Malwarebytes.

#5 NoVaT

NoVaT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:36 PM

When the system boots up it still tries to shutdown. I use shutdown -a to stop it. I have no start bar at the bottom of the screen but I do have icons. I enter explorer manually with the task manager. I try to run rkill it gives me three error messages saying "Installation failed". It continues to work and when finished it displays a log showing it did not terminate any processes. I then close the log and there is nothing at all onscreen except my background image. If I run explorer again, through the task manager, my icons return and so does the start bar at the bottom. It still gives me the same error messages when I try to run MBAM. Here are two previous logs from SAS that showed some Trojans.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 06/07/2011 at 05:16 PM

Application Version : 4.53.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 7221
Trace Rules Database Version: 5033

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:06:01

Memory items scanned : 433
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 8829
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 127993
File threats detected : 2

Trojan.Agent/Gen-IExplorer[Fake]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\RARSFX2\NIRD\IEXPLORE.EXE

Trojan.Agent/Gen-PEC
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\RARSFX2\PROCS\EXPLORER.EXE

Generated 06/07/2011 at 09:18 AM

Core Rules Database Version : 7220
Trace Rules Database Version: 5032

Total Scan Time : 01:02:47

Memory items scanned : 465
Registry items scanned : 8827
Registry threats detected : 1
File items scanned : 127855
File threats detected : 59

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\Cookies\charlie_and_erinn@ads.bleepingcomputer[2].txt
.adserver.adtechus.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\8pmq7s1h.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\8pmq7s1h.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\8pmq7s1h.default\cookies.sqlite ]
cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\32M7L29A ]
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\32M7L29A ]
media.nbcwashington.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\32M7L29A ]
media.scanscout.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\32M7L29A ]
msnbcmedia.msn.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\32M7L29A ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\32M7L29A ]
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\JQLWGZGE ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\JQLWGZGE ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.server.cpmstar.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.overture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.overture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5awjzp60.default\cookies.sqlite ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Cookies\matt@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Cookies\matt@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Cookies\matt@fastclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Cookies\matt@interclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Cookies\matt@microsoftwindows.112.2o7[1].txt
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rokpaimg.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rokpaimg.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rokpaimg.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rokpaimg.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rokpaimg.default\cookies.sqlite ]

Disabled.SecurityCenterOption
HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\SECURITY CENTER#ANTIVIRUSDISABLENOTIFY

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Kazy[Ico]
C:\PROGRAM FILES\AHEAD\AHEAD\DATA\XTRAS\MSSYSMGR.EXE

Edited by NoVaT, 09 June 2011 - 05:36 PM.

#6 NoVaT

NoVaT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:40 PM

I think I may have gotten it. I was finally able to get on the internet using the repairs in Superantispyware. I ran the ESET online scan, and it found and removed a lot of stuff. I am still getting the error when I try to run Malwarebytes, but antivirus, firewall, and internet are working now. Everything else seems to be normal. I am trying to remove, reload, and run malwarebytes to see if it finds anything the others missed.

#7 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:05 PM

Can you post the logs from Super Anti-Spyware and ESET?

#8 NoVaT

NoVaT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:04 PM

ESET LOG
C:\AMD\8.66_RC9_SampleSoftware_WinXP_Sep21\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\AMD\8.66_RC9_SampleSoftware_WinXP_Sep21\Bin\InstallManagerApp.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\AMD\8.66_RC9_SampleSoftware_WinXP_Sep21\Bin\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\10-1_xp32_dd\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\10-1_xp32_dd\Bin\ATISetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\10-1_xp32_dd\Bin\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\10-1_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu\Driver\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\10-1_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu\Driver\Bin\ATISetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\10-1_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu\Driver\Bin\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\7-1_xp_dd_40211\makensisw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\7-1_xp_dd_40211\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\7-4_xp_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_44981\AtiCimUn.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\7-4_xp_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_44981\issetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\7-4_xp_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_44981\CCC\setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\7-4_xp_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_44981\Driver\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\7-4_xp_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_44981\SBDrv\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\7-4_xp_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_44981\WDM_ALL\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\7-5_xp_dd_46743\Driver\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-11_legacy_xp32-64_wdm\AtiCimUn.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-11_legacy_xp32-64_wdm\issetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-11_legacy_xp32-64_wdm\AVS_HSUSB\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-11_legacy_xp32-64_wdm\TVW_HSUSB\setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-11_legacy_xp32-64_wdm\WDM_ALL\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9_3_xp32_dd\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\wxp-w2k-ccc-8-09-041221m-020455c-english\issetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\wxp-w2k-ccc-8-09-041221m-020455c-english\makensisw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\wxp-w2k-ccc-8-09-041221m-020455c-english\Driver\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\wxp-w2k-ccc-8-09-041221m-020455c-english\WDM\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\DELL\Drivers\R86031\issetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\DELL\Drivers\R86031\CPanel\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\DELL\Drivers\R86031\Driver\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\DELL\Utilities\Driver Reset Tool\Driver Reset.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\windows-kb890830-v3.8.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Apple Computer\Installer Cache\iTunes 10.2.2.14\SetupAdmin.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NOS\Adobe_Downloads\arh.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NOS\Adobe_Downloads\install_flash_player_ax.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{429CAD59-35B1-4DBC-BB6D-1DB246563521}\x86\DifXInstall32.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\Application Data\inst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\Application Data\Facebook\Install_Facebook_Plug-In_1.0.3.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\Application Data\Facebook\uninstall.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\Application Data\U3\temp\cleanup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\Desktop\Downloads\GoogleEarthSetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\Desktop\Downloads\mediamanager.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\Local Settings\Application Data\Apple\Apple Software Update\QuickTimeInstallerAdmin.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\Downloads\avg_avwt_stb_all_9_40.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\Downloads\BD10.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\Downloads\Defogger.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\Downloads\Mats_Run.IEAddon.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\Downloads\R86763.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\Downloads\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\My Downloads\CD21.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\My Downloads\ComcastTransitionWizard.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\My Downloads\DSMG600_Software_1500.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\My Downloads\install_flash_player.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\My Downloads\myjal_full.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\My Downloads\R106458.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\My Downloads\R58201.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\My Downloads\R78727.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\My Downloads\R79733.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\My Downloads\R86763(2).EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\My Downloads\R86763.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\My Downloads\R91894.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\My Downloads\R94481.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\My Downloads\Shockwave_Installer_Slim.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\My Downloads\winzip100.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Charlie and Erinn\My Documents\Unzipped\DetailTessellation11\DetailTessellation11\DetailTessellation11.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\ACCWIZ.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\ACTMOVIE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\AGENTSVR.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\ARP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\Ati2mdxx.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\ATMADM.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\ATTRIB.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\BOOTOK.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\BOOTVRFY.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CALC.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CB32.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CHKDSK.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CHKNTFS.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CIDAEMON.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CKCNV.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CLEANMGR.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CLICONFG.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CLIPSRV.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CMD.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CMDL32.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CMSTP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\COMP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\COMPACT.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\COMREREG.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CONF.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CONTROL.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CSCRIPT.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CTHELPER.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\CTSVCCDA.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\DCOMCNFG.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\DEFRAG.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\DFRGNTFS.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\DISKPART.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\DISKPERF.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\DLLHST3G.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\DMREMOTE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\DPLAYSVR.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\DPVSETUP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\DRWTSN32.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\DVDPLAY.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\EUDCEDIT.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\EXPAND.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\EXTRAC32.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\FAXPATCH.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\FINDSTR.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\fltMc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\FREECELL.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\FSUTIL.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\FTP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\FXSCOVER.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\FXSSEND.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\HOSTNAME.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\ICWCONN1.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\ICWCONN2.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\ICWRMIND.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\IE4UINIT.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\IMAPI.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\INETWIZ.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\IPCONFIG.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\IPSEC6.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\ISIGNUP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\javaw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\KILLAPPS.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\LIGHTS.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\LNKSTUB.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\LOGOFF.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\LPQ.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\LSASS.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\MAGNIFY.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\MIGLOAD.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\migrate.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\MOBSYNC.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\MOFCOMP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\MPLAY32.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\MPLAYER2.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\MPNOTIFY.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\MSDTC.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\MSG.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\MSHTA.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\MSIMN.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\MSINFO32.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\MSOOBE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\MSTINIT.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\NDDEAPIR.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\NET1.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\NETDDE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\NETSETUP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\NOTEPAD.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\NSLOOKUP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\ODBCAD32.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\OEMIG50.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\PATHPING.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\PINBALL.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\PING.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\PING6.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\PROGMAN.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\QuitRemote.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\QWINSTA.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\RASPHONE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\RCIMLBY.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\RCP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\RECOVER.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\REG.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\REGINI.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\REGPLIB.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\REGTLIB.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\REGWIZ.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\REPLACE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\RESET.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\RSM.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\RSMSINK.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\RUNDLL32.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\RUNONCE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\RWINSTA.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SAPISVR.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SAVEDUMP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SCARDSVR.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SCRCONS.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SDBINST.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SETUP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SETUP50.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SHADOW.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SIGVERIF.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SKEYS.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SMBINST.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SMLOGSVC.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SNDREC32.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SNDVOL32.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SPNPINST.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SRDIAG.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\STIMON.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SwInit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\SYSPARSE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\TASKMAN.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\TCMSETUP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\TFTP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\TRACERT.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\TRACERT6.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\TSCON.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\TSCUPGRD.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\TSDISCON.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\UNLODCTR.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\UNSECAPP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\USERSID.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\USRPRBDA.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\USRSHUTA.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\UTILMAN.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\VSSVC.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\W32TM.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\WAB.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\WABMIG.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\WB32.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\WIAACMGR.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\WINLOGON.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\WINNT32.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\WINVER.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\WMIADAP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\WMIAPSRV.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\WMIPRVSE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\wmlaunch.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\wmplayer.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\WPABALN.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\WRITE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\WSCNTFY.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\WSCRIPT.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\wuauclt.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\I386\wuauclt1.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Linksys Driver\WUSB54Gv4_20050503\Utility\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\AcronisTibUrlHandler.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TrueImageMonitor.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 2\CoD2SP_s.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Help Center\ahc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0\MPEGHDVExport.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0\pxhpinst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flash Player\AddIns\airappinstaller\airappinstaller.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 5.0\AdobePhotoshopElementsMediaServer.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 5.0\PhotoDownloader.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 5.0\PseProxy.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\A3DUtility.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AcroRd32.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AdobeCollabSync.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Eula.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\PDFPrevHndlrShim.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Ahead\Nero PhotoShow Express.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Ahead\data\app\shared\ps_data\assets\loop_done.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Ahead\data\Xtras\HandOff.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\CoverDesigner\CoverDes.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero\NeroCmd.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero BackItUp\NBJ.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero BackItUp\NBR.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero Recode\Recode.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero ShowTime\ShowTime.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero SoundTrax\SoundTrax.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero StartSmart\NeroStartSmart.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero Toolkit\CDSpeed.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero Toolkit\InfoTool.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero Wave Editor\DXEnum.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\NeroMix\NeroMix.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\NeroMix\Services\Compilation.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ahead\NeroVision\NeroVision.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\AIRFLO\del.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\AIRFLO\UNWISE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin\ATISetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiadaxx.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiphexx.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Graphics-Full-Existing\DXStress.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Graphics-Previews-Common\CCCDsPreview.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\PRW\amdprw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Call of Duty\CoDMP.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Call of Duty\CoDSP.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Call of Duty\Uninstall\UNWISE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowDVC\CamMenuLaunch.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowDVC\RCTask.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowDVC6\CameraLauncherDVC6.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowDVC6\CameraWindowCompDVC6.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowDVC6\RCTask.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowMC\CAMERALAUNCHER.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowMC\CameraLauncherMC.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowMC\MyCameraMC.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\CSCLIB\CDPROC.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\CSCLIB\CDPROCMN.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\CSCLIB\EWatch.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\Digital Photo Professional\DPPBatch.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\Digital Photo Professional\DPPEditor.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\Digital Photo Professional\DPPLensViewer.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\Digital Photo Professional\DPPPrinter.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\Digital Photo Professional\DPPRenamer.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\Digital Photo Professional\DPPStamp.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\Digital Photo Professional\DPPTrimmer.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\Digital Photo Professional\DPPViewer.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\Digital Photo Professional\DPPWorker.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-PhotoPrint\BJEZPLUS.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-PhotoPrint\uninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\EOS 5D RAPI WIA\CNDNDlg.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\EOS Utility\EOS Utility\EOS Utility.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\Memory Card Utility\iP6600D\PDUiP6600DMon.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\PhotoRecord\Help\Tutorial.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\PhotoRecord\OpPrintCom\OpPrintServer.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\PhotoRecord\Program\PhotoRecord.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\PhotoStitch\Launcher.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\PhotoStitch\Viewer.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\RAW Image Task\RAWImage.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\WFT Utility\WFT-E1Utility.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\WFT Utility\WFT-E2Utility.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\WFT Utility\WFT-E3Utility.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program\dbconverter.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program\UnInstall.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\CCleaner\ccleaner.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\CDRecord\readcd.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TrueImageHomeNotify.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TrueImageHomeService.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Updater5\AdobeUpdater.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\airappinstaller.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\distnoted.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\plutil.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Clients\com.apple.Outlook\com.apple.Outlook.client.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Clients\com.apple.Safari\com.apple.Safari.client.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Clients\com.apple.WindowsContacts\com.apple.WindowsContacts.client.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Clients\com.apple.WindowsMail\com.apple.WindowsMail.client.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Clients\com.google.ContactSync\com.google.ContactSync.client.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\IJ\InboxPrnV100\setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\EBAPISET.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriver.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriver2.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriver.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriver2.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver2.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Engine\6\Intel 32\knlwrap.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jaucheck.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\KnifeEdge\CopyLaunch3.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\Bluetooth\LBTServ.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\CDDRV3\LDConfig.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\CDDRV3\LDPInst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\CDDRV3\UnInstaller.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\KHAL3\RunNE.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\KHAL3\UnInstaller.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SP6\RunNE.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SP6\UnInstaller.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SP6_Uninstall\MSetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SP6_Uninstall\MUnInstaller.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SP6_Uninstall\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SP6_Uninstall\tools\SetClean.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\Unifying\DJCUHost.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\Unifying\RunNE.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\Unifying\LU\LogitechUpdate.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DW\DW20.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DW\dwtrig20.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MSInfo\OFFPROV.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Office10\DW.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Office10\MSOICONS.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\MSOICONS.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Picture It!\ImprtWiz.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Reference 2004\ENCCA.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\McciAppsHelper.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\McciExecute.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Portrait Displays\Drivers\installm1.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Portrait Displays\Drivers\testi2c.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Portrait Displays\Shared\CleanReg.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Portrait Displays\Shared\HookManager.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Portrait Displays\Shared\supported.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\GToolbar\GoogleToolbarInstaller98.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\TWC\theweatherchannel_stubreal.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\RealOneMessageCenter.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\rnxproc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\upgrdhlp.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SymSetup\{5AA2CD16-706F-41f3-87C5-2B5A031F2B3B}_10_0_0_86\{5AA2CD16-706F-41f3-87C5-2B5A031F2B3B}.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Mapi\1033\NT\CNFNOT32.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Mapi\1033\NT\NEWPROF.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Go\CTCMSGo.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\AudioHQ\AHQRUN.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Calibrator\SpkrCal.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Diagnostics\diagent.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Diagnostics\diagnos3.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\EAX\EAX.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\GSDemo\GSDemo.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\MiniDisc\CTMDCen.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\MiniDisc\regsvr32.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Program\CTZAPXX.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Program\RDefault.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Speaker Settings\SpkSet.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Surround Mixer\SurMixer.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\WaveStudio\CTWave32.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Media Sniffer\MtdAcq.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Creative\ShareDLL\Mediadet.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Dantz\Retrospect\assert.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Dantz\Retrospect\pcpds.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Dantz\Retrospect\DRsupp\drprep.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Dantz\Retrospect\DRsupp\mersthlp.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Dell\Digital Jukebox Drivers\DrvUnins.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\BF1942_w32ded.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\DedicatedServer.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\eReg\go_ez.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\Mods\XPack1\eReg\go_ez.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\Mods\XPack2\eReg\go_ez.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield Vietnam\bfvietnam_w32ded.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield Vietnam\eReg\go_ez.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\EPSON\PrinterDriverTemp\SP825\EPUBLUN.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\EPSON Software\Film Factory\Film Factory.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\EPSON Software\Film Factory\Mov2Img.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\EymBCreader\EymBCreader.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\ffdshow\unins000.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Earth\client\earthflashsol.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Earth\client\googleearth.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Earth\plugin\geplugin.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnd.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\ISTech\OCR\ljrcg_img.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Precisionscan Pro 3.1\distour.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Precisionscan Pro 3.1\hpipcopy.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Precisionscan Pro 3.1\pietro.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpowerAMP\auxiliary.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpowerAMP\MusicConverter.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0BEDBD4E-2D34-47B5-9973-57E62B29307C}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{169F8893-C1C5-4847-972C-EA1E008112AC}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{236FADD8-58FD-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{435E969D-867E-4364-8E74-3DC8A69C5BDB}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{45EBDA59-D33B-433A-956E-B2F236468B56}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5210ED6D-52A9-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5556E378-9A12-4236-9AD7-6F883389DE98}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{56F3E1FF-54FE-4384-A153-6CCABA097814}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{581CE7EA-A30D-0000-1211-088635773309}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5C29CB8B-AC1E-4114-8D68-9CD080140D4A}\setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5CDDF96A-BC34-4D72-9ABA-E1FFF0C39977}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{698D7E61-E4BF-4CA6-8A09-CF6BDBFDEF65}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7201B853-5833-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{77ACE67A-0D21-4CEF-8A97-ED20A61B978B}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7A0EFAFB-AC4B-4B88-8C6B-6731BE88DB68}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7A900EAB-DA37-4554-AF19-9C337476D05D}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7B9AE66C-2A8F-4FB2-85D7-416AFFAE8408}\setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7F142D56-3326-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{86D28491-78AB-445C-A507-6F3FA81D7611}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9154ED7C-926E-49CC-B677-0CF3C5267457}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9A4D2983-4662-4387-BE3D-4CFC2FA9C100}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9B94BE6F-7CA3-4C40-A266-62667FF746CC}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A1185190-514F-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{AC157741-3285-4D6A-B934-9174587A3493}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B73B4A99-4173-4747-BBEC-0F05E966F9D2}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C6866B7D-ACFD-4C49-B77B-3B2F8CF54B96}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C7EEF2B9-8C16-4A04-B98D-B1A952A47E55}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D057AA08-8CBF-42E3-9EAB-23B8FED1C279}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D5068583-D569-468B-9755-5FBF5848F46F}\setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{DEBD7BF3-5856-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E35B3C63-E958-4E31-A178-95D22024109A}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E82BF103-904F-49C0-B77F-6EC110B71E87}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E93E5EF6-D361-481E-849D-F16EF5C78EBC}\setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{EE6699B3-E5AD-4E59-8F2B-207DF630670C}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F989306B-9287-444F-AE73-E30C7E4AF0F5}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FD851F7E-F887-405D-9E1C-488811113EF3}\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaanotif.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\MigrStatus.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\Shell.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ExtExport.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java-rmi.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javacpl.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaws.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2launcher.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqsnotify.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\keytool.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\kinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\klist.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ktab.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\orbd.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\pack200.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\policytool.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\rmid.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\rmiregistry.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\servertool.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\tnameserv.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\unpack200.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\kX Audio Driver\3550\edspctrl.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\kX Audio Driver\3550\kxmixer.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\kX Audio Driver\3550\kxsetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Learn2.com\StRunner\STRunner.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Learn2.com\StRunner\stuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Linksys Wireless-G USB Wireless Network Monitor\DRC.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Linksys Wireless-G USB Wireless Network Monitor\InvokeSvc1.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Linksys Wireless-G USB Wireless Network Monitor\0001\AegisI5.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPointG\LogiMacroEditor.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPointG\ProfileParser.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPointG\RunNE.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPointG\UnInstaller.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPointG\LU\LogitechUpdate.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPointP\LBTWiz.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPointP\UnInstaller.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPointP\LU\LogitechUpdate.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MagicDVDCopier\FileManager.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MagicDVDCopier\MagicDVDCopier.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MagicDVDCopier\PcSetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MagicDVDRipper\FileManager.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch\Drivers\USB\mxoaldr.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch\Drivers\USB\mxostray.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch\Utils\MaxUtilities.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch\Utils\OneTouch.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Encarta\Encarta Encyclopedia Standard Edition 2004\DW15.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Encarta\Encarta Encyclopedia Standard Edition 2004\encarta.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\FINDER.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\1033\MSOHELP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\1033\WRKGADM.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\MSTORDB.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\MSTORE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\PROFLWIZ.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\1033\MSOHELP.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WORDVIEW.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\Wordconv.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Picture It! 9\pip.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\MsWorks.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works Suite 2004\Setup\LAUNCHER.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\Install\MSNSUSII.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\Install\MSN9Components\Digcore.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\MMFWLaunch.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmjb.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\MMJBBurn.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\MMJBPortables.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_director.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_server.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_tray.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\PhilipsRemote.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\RefreshIcon.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\UNWISE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Music Services\UNWISE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Music Services\Musicmatch Update\DLM\MMUpdateMgrSetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Music Services\Musicmatch Update\WMP\setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\DLM\MMUpdateMgrSetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\MMJB\MMFWLaunch.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\MMJB\mmjb.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\MMJB\MMJBBurn.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\MMJB\MMJBPortables.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\MMJB\mmtask.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\MMJB\mm_director.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\MMJB\mm_server.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\MMJB\mm_tray.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\MMJB\PhilipsRemote.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\MMJB\RefreshIcon.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\MMJB\Setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\MMJB\StopPhilipsRemote.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\PerformanceTest\pt.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 7\programs\TitleDeko.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Punch! Master Landscape Pro\3Dprint.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Punch! Master Landscape Pro\CamPlay.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Punch! Master Landscape Pro\PrintMgr.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Punch! Master Landscape Pro\UNWISE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Punch! Master Landscape Pro\GLsetup\glsetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Punch! Master Landscape Pro\PlugIns\Dxf\DXFIn.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Punch! Master Landscape Pro\PlugIns\Framing Editor\FramePrint.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Punch! Master Landscape Pro\PlugIns\Framing Editor\PrintFrame3D.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Punch! Master Landscape Pro\PlugIns\LayoutManager\Layout.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Punch! Master Landscape Pro\PlugIns\LayoutManager\LayoutPrintMgr.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Punch! Master Landscape Pro\PlugIns\MaterialPainter\MaterialPainter.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Punch! Master Landscape Pro\PlugIns\PhotoEdit\PhotoEdit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Punch! Master Landscape Pro\PlugIns\PlantEditor\PlantEditor.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Punch! Master Landscape Pro\PlugIns\RoofWizard\RoofWizard.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Punch! Master Landscape Pro\PlugIns\SitePlanner\SitePlanner.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\PictureViewer.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTInfo.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\ExportController.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\fixrjb.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\realjbox.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\realplay.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\RegCleaner\RegCleanr.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Retrospect\Retrospect 7.6\retrorun.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Retrospect\Retrospect Express HD 2.0\assert.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Retrospect\Retrospect Express HD 2.0\cntdown.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Retrospect\Retrospect Express HD 2.0\retfwset.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Retrospect\Retrospect Express HD 2.0\rthlpsvc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Retrospect\Retrospect Express HD 2.0\updater.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Retrospect\Retrospect Express HD 2.0\drsupp\drprep.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Retrospect\Retrospect Express HD 2.0\drsupp\mersthlp.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Retrospect\Retrospect Express HD 2.0\drsupp\WinNT\drsetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Master\SamsungMaster.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Scholastic\I SPY Junior\RunJunior.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\Encryption\SFEPasswordDialog.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\FreeAgent Status\StxMenuMgr.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\ManagerApp\monFDE.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\Seagate Manager Setup Files\bin\demo32.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\Sync\MaxSync.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Sonic\DLA\install\dla.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Sonic\DLA\install\ssdiag.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\Accessor\Tape\SPUMPThumb.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\Accessor\Tape\SPUTapeCamAccessor.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\Accessor\Tape\SPUTapeImporter.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\Announce\SPUAnnounce.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\Browser\SPUMPThumb.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\DVDAuthor\SPUMPThumb.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\Importer\DCF\SPUDCFImporter.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\Importer\DCF\SPUMPThumb.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\Shared2\SPUContentPreview.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Picture Utility\VideoTrimming\SPUVideoTrimming.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDFiles.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDMain.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuCallbackProxy.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuConfig.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUUPDATE.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\NotifyHA.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\TVersity\Media Server\curl.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\TVersity\Media Server\web\admin\TVersity.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Crytek\Far Cry\Bin32\Editor.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Crytek\Far Cry\Bin32\FarCry.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Crytek\Far Cry\Bin32\fxc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Crytek\Far Cry\Bin32\rc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Crytek\Far Cry\Register\RegistrationReminder.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\Unwise32.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\bin\makepak.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Verizon\FiOS\ihs\ConnWizard\AutoIT\wizard_files\crc32sum.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Western Digital Technologies\Diagnostics\WinDlg.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect 2\wmccds.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect 2\WMCCFG.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpshare.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Windows NT\HYPERTRM.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZMSG.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZSESS32.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\ZyDAS Technology Corporation\ZyDAS_802.11g_Utility\W32BRG55.EXE Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\Program Files\ZyDAS Technology Corporation\ZyDAS_802.11g_Utility\ZDWlan.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ProgramFiles\CombinedCommunityCodecPack\unins000.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\ProgramFiles\CombinedCommunityCodecPack\MPC\mpc-hc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\SIERRA\Hoyle Casino 5\Hoyle Casino.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2079403\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2115168\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2121546\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2141007\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2160329\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2183461-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2183461-IE8\SP3QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2229593\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2229593\SP3QFE\helpsvc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2259922\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2279986\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2286198\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2296199\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2345886\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2347290\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2360131-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2360131-IE8\SP3QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2360937\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2387149\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2393802\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2416400-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2416400-IE8\SP3QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2419632\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2423089\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2423089\SP3QFE\wab.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2436673\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2440591\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2443105\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2467659\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2476687\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2478960\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2478971\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2479628\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2479943\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2481109\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2481109\SP3QFE\lhmstsc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2482017-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2482017-IE8\SP3QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2483185\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2485376\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2485663\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2491683\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2497640-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2497640-IE8\SP3QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2503658\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2506212\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2506223\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2507618\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2508272\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2508429\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2509553\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2510531-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2511455\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB2524375\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB834707\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB834707\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB867282\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB867282\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB873333\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB873333\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB873339\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB873339\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB883939\SP2QFE\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB883939\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB885250\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB885250\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB885835\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB885835\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB885836\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB885836\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB886185\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB886185\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB887472\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB887472\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB887742\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB887742\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB888113\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB888113\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB888302\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB888302\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB890046\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB890047\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB890047\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB890175\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB890175\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB890859\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB890923\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB891781\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB891781\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB893066\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB893086\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB893756\update\arpidfix.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB893756\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB894391\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896358\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896422\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896423\update\arpidfix.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896423\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896424\update\arpidfix.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896424\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896428\SP2QFE\telnet.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896428\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896688\SP2QFE\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896688\update\arpidfix.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896688\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896727\SP2QFE\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896727\update\arpidfix.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896727\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB898461\spupdsvc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB898461\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB899587\update\arpidfix.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB899587\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB899588\update\arpidfix.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB899588\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB899591\update\arpidfix.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB899591\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB900725\update\arpidfix.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB900725\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB901017\update\arpidfix.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB901017\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB901214\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB902400\SP2QFE\migregdb.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB902400\update\arpidfix.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB902400\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB904706\update\arpidfix.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB905414\update\arpidfix.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB905414\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB905749\update\arpidfix.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB905749\update\update.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB905915\SP2QFE\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB908531\SP2QFE\verclsid.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB912812\SP2QFE\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB916281\SP2QFE\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB918899\SP2QFE\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB920213\SP2QFE\agentsvr.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB922582\SP2QFE\fltmc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB922760\SP2QFE\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB923561\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB925454\SP2QFE\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB931768-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB931768-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB933566-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB933566-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB937143-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB938464\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB939653-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB939653-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB942615-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB942615-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB944533-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB944533-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB946648\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB950762\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB950974\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB951066\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB951072-v2\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB951072-v2\SP2QFE\tzchange.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB951072-v2\SP3GDR\tzchange.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB951072-v2\SP3QFE\tzchange.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB951376-v2\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB951698\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB951748\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB951978\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB951978\SP3QFE\wscript.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB952004\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB952287\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB952954\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB954211\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB954459\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB954600\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB955069\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB955759\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB955839\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB955839\SP2QFE\tzchange.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB955839\SP3GDR\tzchange.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB955839\SP3QFE\tzchange.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB956390-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB956390-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB956391\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB956572\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\services.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\wmiprvse.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB956744\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB956802\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB956803\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB956841\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB956844\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB957095\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB957097\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB958215-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB958215-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB958644\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB958687\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB958690\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB959426\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB960225\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB960715\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB960803\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB960859\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB960859\SP3QFE\telnet.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB961260-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB961260-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB961371\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB961373\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB961501\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB963027-IE7\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB963027-IE7\SP3QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB967715\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB968389\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB968537\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB969059\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB969897-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB969897-IE8\SP3QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB969898\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB969947\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB970238\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB970430\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB971029\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB971180-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB971468\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB971486\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB971557\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB971633\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB971657\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB971737\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB971961-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB972260-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB972260-IE8\SP3QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB972270\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB973346\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB973354\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB973507\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB973525\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB973687\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB973815\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB973869\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB973904\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB974112\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB974318\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB974392\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB974455-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB974455-IE8\SP3QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB974571\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB975025\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB975467\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB975560\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB975561\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB975561\SP3QFE\moviemk.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB975562\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB975713\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB976325-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB976325-IE8\SP3QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB976662-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB976749-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB977165\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB977816\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB977914\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB978037\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB978207-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB978207-IE8\SP3QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB978251\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB978262\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB978338\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB978542\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB978601\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB978706\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB979309\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB979482\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB979559\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB979683\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB979687\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB979687\SP3QFE\wordpad.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB980182-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB980182-IE8\SP3QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB980195\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB980218\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB980232\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB980436\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB981322\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB981332-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB981852\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB981957\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB981997\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB981997\SP3QFE\moviemk.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB982132\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB982214\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB982381-IE8\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB982381-IE8\SP3QFE\ie4uinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB982665\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB982802\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\accwiz.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\actmovie.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\agentsvr.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\atmadm.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\attrib.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cleanmgr.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cliconfg.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\clipsrv.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cmd.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cmdl32.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cmstp.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\comrereg.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\conf.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cscript.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dcomcnfg.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\defrag.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dfrgntfs.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dialer.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\diskpart.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dmremote.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dplaysvr.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dpvsetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\eudcedit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\extrac32.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\findstr.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\fltmc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\fpadmcgi.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\fpremadm.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ftp.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\fxscover.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\helpctr.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\helpsvc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\icwconn1.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\icwconn2.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\icwrmind.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\imapi.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\inetwiz.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ipconfig.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\lsass.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\magnify.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\migload.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\migregdb.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mobsync.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mofcomp.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\moviemk.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mplay32.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mplayer2.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msconfig.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msdtc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msiexec.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msimn.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msiregmv.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msoobe.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mstinit.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mtstocom.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\nddeapir.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\net1.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netdde.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netsetup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\notepad.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\nslookup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\odbcad32.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\oemig50.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\pinball.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ping.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\pintlphr.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\progman.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rasphone.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rcimlby.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rcp.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\reg.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rundll32.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\runonce.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\savedump.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\scardsvr.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\scrcons.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sdbinst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\setup.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\setup50.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sigverif.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\skeys.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\smbinst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\smlogsvc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sndrec32.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\snmptrap.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spnpinst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\stimon.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\tcptest.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\telnet.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\tracert.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\tzchange.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\utilman.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\verclsid.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\vssvc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wab.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wabmig.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wiaacmgr.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\winlogon.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\winver.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wmiadap.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wmiapsrv.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wmiprvse.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wordpad.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wpabaln.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wscntfy.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wscript.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\xpnetdiag.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2079403$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2115168$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2121546$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2141007$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2158563$\tzchange.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2158563$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2160329$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2229593$\helpsvc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2229593$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2259922$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2279986$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2286198$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2296011$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2296199$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2345886$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2347290$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2360937$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2378111_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2387149$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2393802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2412687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2419632$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2423089$\wab.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2423089$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2436673$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2440591$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2443105$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2443685$\tzchange.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2443685$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2467659$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2476687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2478960$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2478971$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2479628$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2479943$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2481109$\mstsc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2481109$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2483185$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2485376$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2485663$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2491683$\fxscover.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2491683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2503658$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2506212$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2506223$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2507618$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2508272$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2508429$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2509553$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2511455$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2524375$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB834707$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB867282$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB873333$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB873339$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB883939$\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885250$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885835$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885836$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885884$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB886185$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB887472$\msmsgs.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB887472$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB887742$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB888113$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB888302$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB890047$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB890175$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB891781$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896688$\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896727$\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB905915$\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB912812$\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB916281$\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB918899$\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920213$\agentsvr.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB922582$\fltmc.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB922760$\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923561$\wordpad.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925454$\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925454_0$\iedw.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938828$\explorer.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB939683$\unregmp2.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\cscript.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\wscript.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952004$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\logagent.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954154_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954155_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955759$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$\tzchange.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956572$\wmiprvse.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956572$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956744$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956844$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958690$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959426$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959772_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960225$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960859$\telnet.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960859$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961118$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961371$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961373$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961501$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB967715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968389$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968537$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968816_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969059$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969898$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969947$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970238$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970430$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970653-v3$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971029$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971468$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971486$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971557$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971633$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971657$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971737$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB972270$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973346$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973354$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973507$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973525$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973540_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973815$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973904$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974112$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974318$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974392$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974571$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975025$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975467$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975558_WM8$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975560$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975561$\moviemk.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975562$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975713$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB976098-v2$\tzchange.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB976098-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB977165$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB977816$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB977914$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978037$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978251$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978262$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978338$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978542$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978601$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978695_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978706$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979306$\tzchange.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979306$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979309$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979482$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979559$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980195$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980218$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980232$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980436$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981322$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981793$\tzchange.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981793$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981852$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981957$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981997$\moviemk.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981997$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB982132$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB982214$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB982665$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB982802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWdf01009$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\wmlaunch.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\wmplayer.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.PAC trojan cleaned - quarantined

SAS Log

Generated 06/09/2011 at 08:11 PM

Core Rules Database Version : 7221
Trace Rules Database Version: 5033

Total Scan Time : 01:01:21

Memory items scanned : 463
Registry items scanned : 8813
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 128080
File threats detected : 2

Trojan.Agent/Gen-IExplorer[Fake]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CHARLIE AND ERINN\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\RARSFX7\NIRD\IEXPLORE.EXE

Trojan.Agent/Gen-PEC
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CHARLIE AND ERINN\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\RARSFX7\PROCS\EXPLORER.EXE
Thanks again

#9 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:27 PM

Please follow the instructions in ==>This Guide<==.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it ==>HERE<== Please include the link to this topic in your new topic and a description of your computer issues and what you have done to resolve them.

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.

Once you have created the new topic, please reply back here with a link to the new topic.

#10 NoVaT

NoVaT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:43 PM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic403604.html/page__p__2290994#entry2290994

#11 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,041 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 PM

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:40 PM

Hello,

Now for the hard and frustrating part:

Now that you have posted a log here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic403604.html you should NOT make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a MRT Team member, nor should you ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show in the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause confusion for the helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

From this point on the MRT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the MRT Team members are EXTREMELY busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the MRT Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another MRT Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.

Please be patient. It may take several days to get a response but your log will be reviewed and answered as soon as possible. I advise checking your topic once a day for responses as the e-mail notification system is unreliable.

To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic. Good luck with your log.

Orange Blossom :cherry:

Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Internet Security, NoScript Firefox ext.

animinionsmalltext.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users