Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

google.com and captcha problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Makino

Makino

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:26 PM

Hello, I am encountering a problem where google.com does not display and i get the message:
It works!
This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

In addition to that, the captcha for fileserve does not load for me, which the image is from google.com. I encounted this problem before and was able to fix it. However, I've forgotten how and was unable to find the fix again. It involved resetting something on the computer. I do not use a modem and clearing cookies did not work. Can someone shed some light on this issue? Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 halfdeaded

halfdeaded

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:07 AM

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:35 AM

Makino, I had the same problem your having.
This is the post:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic401836.html/page__gopid__2279752#entry2279752

Hope this works for you as well...ed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users