Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Desktop Icons Flash and Rearrange Randomly

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 phoenixcrash

phoenixcrash

• Members
  • 119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 PM

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:02 PM

Had this little problem for a while were my screen will ocassionally 'blink', sometimes when it boots up the icons and shortcuts will be placed in just random places, and my task bar and windows look like Windows from Windows 95 (grey). Anyone know how to fix this annoying problem. If any other info is needed, just let me know and I'll happily supply it for you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 USN Vet

USN Vet

• Members
  • 190 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 PM

Posted 05 June 2011 - 03:17 AM

Here is a similar problem with a solution: My link
Feel free to ignore my comment, just another user !

#3 phoenixcrash

phoenixcrash
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 PM

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:42 PM

Thanks for the quick reply on that brother. That has been annoying the hell out of me for awhile, but I had no idea how the hell to stop it. Thank you very much for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users