Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

iPod!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 ipodgirl76

ipodgirl76

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 PM

Posted 27 October 2004 - 11:45 PM

If you heard about the FreeiPod.com offers a few months ago, you might have heard that they were legit and people were receiving their free ipods. Its true!

Then Gratis, another company, did the same thing, and it was also legit. people are still getting their free mp3 players.

Now there's another company, Offercentric, and they are also legit. They're also new, so the response is quick and the offers are easy.

How do you do it?
Click this link:

Then sign up. Choose one offer. You sign up for that free offer. Once I receive notice that you have signed up for that free offer, I email you and let you know that you can cancel that offer (so nothing ever gets charged to your account). That's all that you have to do to help me out.

If you want to get a free mp3player or ipod, then you can continue on to the next step, which is getting five (5) friends/strangers/online buddies to sign up under your referral link and do the same.

EASY!

I hope you'll help me! Thanks!

Edited by Grinler, 28 October 2004 - 02:42 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,300 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 PM

Posted 28 October 2004 - 02:41 PM

Though the sites themselves may be legit, I do not think it is right that you are trying to get our users part of a pyramid. Because of that...your link is being removed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users