Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Format A Phone?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 wang-lol

wang-lol

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 PM

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:22 PM

Please does anyone knows how to format a phone directly from the pc? to completely erase everything and then reinstall the software on the phone? i have some virus,or some software bug on my phone, i don't know exactly, it completely freezes with pc suite or after 1mn using, so i want to format my memory phone to delete the virus because the antivirus also stucks at the memory phone scanning ...
I have a n73 music edition and i badly want to fix it please help me if you know the problem
( i tried the *#7370# to set configuration to original setting but it didn't work, still freezing)
help pliz

And please I want to know if the pc suite will still work even after formatting the memory phone? the phone system files are going to be deleted? if so how do we backup system files from the phone?

Please anybody has a tutorial to how to fix this freezing problem? step by step?
thanks

Edit: Moved topic from Am I infected? What do I do? to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users