Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New user Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 khuddles

khuddles

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:45 PM

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:54 AM

Hello my name is Kim and I have been working on computers for the last few years. I often wonder why especially after the last two weeks I had.I have been very lucky and haven't had many viruses in the years I have been doing this job and also working on problems for my friends however in the last few months both at work and personally I have been getting quite a few viruses and they are getting more difficult to remove. I have come across your site several times when researching way to remove and fix problems and has been helpful. I am not sure if this is what you need from me. Hopefully I have found people that can help me and I can contribute any information I need to to help others as well. I appreciate the opportunity to use your site and hopefully can contribute as well. Thank you for allowing me to join.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:45 PM

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:42 AM

Malware is becoming more complex and subtle every day, and even when you install layered application defenses and are extremely careful when using the Internet, it can slip by. Please rely on BC for help ridding yourself of pesky malware.
Thanks for joining, and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users