Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

infected computer apparantly not infected

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sugarlightly

sugarlightly

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 PM

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:24 AM

heyy guys,

okayy so about a month ago a trojan managed to get onto my netbook and i scanned with malwarebyte antimalware and super antispyware in safe mode which seemed to fix is for the most part, but im still getting some problems and avast, mbam and superantispyware are all coming up clean.

the worst thing is my internet just cutting out after about 40 minutes of use, wireless zero configuration turns itself off and will not turn on
and one of the svchosts using way too much memory and cpu, but i cant turn it off because that just messes up my netbook.

soo yeah some help would be great cuz this is really getting on my nerves.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users