Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thanks bc.com

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 joeuser10203

joeuser10203

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 AM

Posted 02 June 2011 - 04:54 PM

picked up a virus today somewhere. Not sure where. Something calling itslelf xp anti-spyware 2011 or something.

The point is, the guide to removing provided by bleeping computer.com was successful.

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks to the mods and users and whoever else contributes to this site that helped me avoid having to reinstall my os.

Thanks guys.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Layback Bear

Layback Bear

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:44 AM

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:38 AM

This site has many great people that help others. The people working in our anti malware, anti virus ect help sections ( Im I infected ect.) are normally so busy they won't see your post. So if I may respond for the many on this site. Thank you for your kind words.
PS you don't have to be infected to come back and see us.
:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users