Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Router and dhcp issues

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Superbleeder

Superbleeder

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:34 PM

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:56 PM

Yesterday I bought a linksys e1000 to upgrade from my buffalo whr_gs54. I set it up and flashed it with dd-wrt and was playing with the settings the I did a 30/30/30 reset and it bricked anyways when I went to set up the buffalo router again it will not produce internet. The modem works but the router will not produce internet wirelessly or hardwired. The SSID is broadcasted and my laptop says the connection has internet acess but I can't load web pages Chrome says there was a dns lookup failure and sometime I get dhcp errors and I'm not sure why I have disconnected and reconnected this router before so I don't see what the problem could be please help

Also I did try factory ressetting the router but that didn't work either

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users