Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My computer is redirecting google searches and it is getting worse

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 coldseat

coldseat

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 PM

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:37 PM

Hi,

I am new to this forum and am having a lot of trouble with my computer. I would appreciate any help I can get with cleaning my computer from what I believe is malware. It started with just redirecting Google searches to other sites, but it seems to be getting worse. It now redirects sites that we type into the browser (was using IE, but am trying Chrome to see if it's any better) and it's not loading certain sites (ie. like Nick Jr. (my son)). Aside form that, it doesn't seem to be allowing Itunes to load or function properly (although this my be my fault as I was removing programs I didn't recognize in an attempt to clean my computer up using the Add/Remove tool from the control panel and may have accidentally deleted something essential to Itunes). I tried to download Itunes again and reinstall it and my computer wouldn't let me. I've run Skybot, but that didn't seem to have any effect. I also tried downloading TDSSKILLER and running it, but my computer wouldn't run it. I'm going to try downloading it from my work computer and saving the program to a jump drive and then seeing if it will run from there at my home computer.

I would truly appreciate any help that could be given. Thank you very much.

Melvin

PS. I forgot to mention (and was reminded when reading some other threads here) that all of this started with the Windows XP Recovery Virus. I got this on the computer and had to run the computer in safe mode and then restore the computer to an earlier date. I then ran Skybot and it found Windows XP Recovery virus. I cleaned it (deleted) and it seems to have taken care of that problem. But the redirect started stayed behind. I am running Windows XP Home operating system

Edited by coldseat, 02 June 2011 - 01:58 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 PM

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:50 PM

Hello,You can also try TDSSKiller from Command Prompt

Use the following command to scan the PC with a detailed log written into the file report.txt (created in the TDSSKiller.exe utility folder):
Open Command Prompt in XP = click Start >> Run,type cmd
copy and paste this at the flashing cursor and hit Enter

TDSSKiller.exe -l report.txt

Now run these:
Reboot into Safe Mode with Networking
How to enter safe mode(XP/Vista)
Using the F8 Method
Restart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode

>>>> Download this file and doubleclick on it to run it. Allow the information to be merged with the registry.

RKill....

Download and Run RKill
  • Please download RKill by Grinler from one of the 4 links below and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3
    Link 4

• Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
  • A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
  • If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply

Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Or if rebooting is required run it again.

If you continue having problems running rkill.com, you can download iExplore.exe or eXplorer.exe, which are renamed copies of rkill.com, and try them instead.

Next run Superantisypware (SAS):

Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.

Now reboot to Normal and run MBAM (MalwareBytes):

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
Download Link 1
Download Link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
    For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Guide.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Troubleshoot Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please ask any needed questions,post 3 logs (TDSS<SAS<MBAM)and Let us know how the PC is running now.

Edited by boopme, 02 June 2011 - 03:50 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 coldseat

coldseat
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:30 PM

Thank you for responding so quickly.

I tried running TDSSKiller from both my jump drive (downloaded from a different computer) and from the command promt as you stated above. It did not run either way. I also tried running it in safe mode with networking and it wouldn't run that way either. Should I go ahead and try to run the other programs you listed in safe mode or do I need to do something else?

One thing that I noticed when trying to run TDSSKiller is that it seemed to automatically open Internet Explorer (though the browser window never fully opened up, I just saw it running in the task manager) and it changed my default internet program from Chrome to IE. I didn't know if know if that information was significant or not, but I just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks again for all you help. I really appreciate it.

Melvin

Edited by coldseat, 03 June 2011 - 10:05 AM.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,489 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:46 AM

Yes run the other tools first then and try TDSS again.

Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool (TDSSKiller.exe) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!
Be sure to download TDSSKiller.exe (v2.5.0.0) from Kaspersky's website and not TDSSKiller.zip which appears to be an older version 2.3.2.2 of the tool.
  • Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
    Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it.
  • To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.
  • Click the Start Scan button.
  • Do not use the computer during the scan
  • If the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
  • Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
  • A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
  • Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.

If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it. To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to these[/color] instructions. [color=green]In some cases it may be necessary to redownload TDSSKiller and randomly rename it before downloading and saving to the computer.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 coldseat

coldseat
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:54 PM

Hello again,

I was able to run rkill, SUPERAntiSpyware and MalwareBytes, but even after all of that still wasn't able to run TDSSKiller. I did everything you suggested several times over. My google searches are still redirecting and my computer still seems bogged down with stuff running in the background. Attached are the log files from the different progams I ran.

rkill:

This log file is located at C:\rkill.log.
Please post this only if requested to by the person helping you.
Otherwise you can close this log when you wish.

Rkill was run on 06/04/2011 at 11:02:18.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP

Processes terminated by Rkill or while it was running:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe

Rkill completed on 06/04/2011 at 11:02:36.

SAS:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 06/04/2011 at 03:20 AM

Application Version : 4.51.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 7200
Trace Rules Database Version: 5012

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 03:14:52

Memory items scanned : 253
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 6230
Registry threats detected : 3
File items scanned : 140585
File threats detected : 438

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@media6degrees[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@network.realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@ru4[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@adbrite[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@revsci[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@tribalfusion[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@lucidmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@invitemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@imrworldwide[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@ads.undertone[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@questionmarket[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@mediadakine[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@mediabrandsww[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@ads.pointroll[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Cookies\administrator@d.mediadakine[2].txt
media1.break.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\3J3NCCGF ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MELVIN.000\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\3J3NCCGF ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family\Cookies\lara family@rotator.adjuggler[1].txt
a.ads2.msads.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
ads2.msads.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
adsatt.espn.go.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
b.ads2.msads.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
content.oddcast.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
content.yieldmanager.edgesuite.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
core.insightexpressai.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
crackle.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
ds.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
ec.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
files.adbrite.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
googleads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
hs.interpolls.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
ia.media-imdb.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
m1.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
media.jambocast.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
media.kens5.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
media.resulthost.org [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
media.scanscout.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
media.scrippsnewspapers.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
media.tattomedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
media.thewb.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
media.vmixcore.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
media.whosay.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
media.wwltv.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
media1.break.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
msnbcmedia.msn.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
parksandresorts.wdpromedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
richmedia247.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
rmd.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
s0.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
sftrack.searchforce.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
spe.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
static.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
track.trackads.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
trackads.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
udn.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
vhss-a.oddcast.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
vhss-d.oddcast.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
wdw1.wdpromedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
wdw2.wdpromedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
www.countyline.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
www.naiadsystems.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
www.soundclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6UZWCTRL ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@247realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@247realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@a1.interclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ad.wsod[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@adbrite[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@adecn[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@adecn[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@adinterax[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@adinterax[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ads.associatedcontent[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ads.belointeractive[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ads.bighealthtree[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ads.blogtalkradio[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ads.cpxadroit[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ads.intergi[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ads.lycos[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ads.monster[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ads.nba[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ads.pointroll[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ads.pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ads.pointroll[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ads.pubmatic[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ads.undertone[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@adserv.brandaffinity[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@adserver.adtechus[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@adtech[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@advertise[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@adx.bidsystem[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@adxpose[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@amtk-media[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@apartmentfinder[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ar.atwola[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@associatedcontent.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@at.atwola[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@base.liveperson[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@beacon.dmsinsights[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@breakmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@bs.serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@burstnet[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@careers.peopleclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@cdn.jemamedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@cdn1.trafficmp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@charmingshoppes.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@citi.bridgetrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@click.mail.hotels[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@click.mail.hotels[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@click4college[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@clickthrough.kanoodle[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@collective-media[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@collective-media[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@collective-media[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@community.liveperson[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@content.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@content.yieldmanager[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@crackle[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@d.mediadakine[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@dardenrestaurants.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@dc.tremormedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@dmtracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@dominionenterprises.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@e1.cdn.qnsr[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@educationcom.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@eyewonder[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@findology[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@firstmarkcu.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@foxinteractivemedia.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@glammedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@greatschools.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@hearst.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@homestore.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@hpi.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@imrworldwide[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@insightexpressai[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@interclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@interclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@interclick[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@invitemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@invitemedia[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@kontera[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@l1.qsstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@l1.qsstats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@legolas-media[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@levelwing.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@liveperson.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@liveperson[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@liveperson[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@liveperson[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@liveperson[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@lucidmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@lucidmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@lucidmedia[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@lucidmedia[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@martiniadnetwork[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@media.adfrontiers[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@media.mtvnservices[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@media.twitter[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@media6degrees[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@media6degrees[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@media6degrees[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@mediabrandsww[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@microsoftmachinetranslation.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@mm.chitika[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@network.realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@network.realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@newmusiccountdown.mevio[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@o1.qnsr[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@oasc12.247realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@pluckit.demandmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@pro-market[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@qnsr[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@questionmarket[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@revsci[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@richmedia.yahoo[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@rotator.adjuggler[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@rotator.hadj7.adjuggler[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@ru4[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@s.clickability[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@search.321findit[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@search.boltfind[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@search.clickcheer[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@search.clicksare[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@search.clicksclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@search.clicksfind[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@search.findsmy[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@search.hippofind[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@search.orfind[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@search.seekfinds[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@search.toseeking[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@server.cpmstar[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@sixflags.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@smartadserver[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@solutions.liveperson[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@solvemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@specificclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@specificmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@tacoda.at.atwola[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@tacoda.at.atwola[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@test.ads.pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@theclickcheck[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@tracking.fastbooking[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@trafficking.nabbr[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@trafficmp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@trafficmp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@trafficmp[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@trafficmp[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@tribalfusion[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@viewablemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@w3counter[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@www.apartmentfinder[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@www.burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@www.burstnet[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@www.crackle[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@www.find-quick-results[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@www.findeven[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@www.glammedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@www.icityfind[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@www.liveperson[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@www.plomedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@www.qsstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@www.qsstats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Cookies\lara_family@yieldmanager[2].txt
.overture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.mm.chitika.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.kaspersky.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
segment-pixel.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.sixflags.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ru4.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
www.find-quick-results.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ar.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.r1-ads.ace.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.linksynergy.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.linksynergy.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.zedo.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.zedo.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.mediaforge.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.adecn.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
wstat.wibiya.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ru4.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.overture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.www.burstnet.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
www.icityfind.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.advertise.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
www.plomedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Lara Family.MELVIN\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@a.websponsors[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@adknowledge[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@adlegend[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@adopt.specificclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@ads.addynamix[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@ads.pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@advertising[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@apmebf[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@as-us.falkag[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@banners[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@bfast[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@bravenet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@c.enhance[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@casalemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@cliks[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@counter.relmaxtop[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@dist.belnk[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@edge.ru4[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@ehg-citrixonline.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@ehg-nestleusainc.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@exitexchange[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@fastclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@findwhat[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@hitstats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@hypertracker[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@inet-traffic[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@insightexpressai[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@isg02.casalemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@isg03.casalemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@isg04.casalemedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@isg05.casalemedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@isg06.casalemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@isg08.casalemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@isg10.casalemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@mediaplex[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@media[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@mmm.media-motor[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@offeroptimizer[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@partner2profit[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@partners.webmasterplan[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@paypopup[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@perf.overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@phg.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@popunderadvertise[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@primediabusiness[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@qksrv[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@revenue[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@servedby.advertising[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@stats-tracking[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@statstracker2.hitsdemon[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@trafficbiz[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@trafficmp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@tribalfusion[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@www.burstbeacon[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@www.epilot[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@www.g-stats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@www.getcheaptraffic[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@www.popunderadvertise[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@www.popundersupply[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@www.upspiral[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@www2.findingweb[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@www6.paypopup[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@z1.adserver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\system@zedo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@centralmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@revenue[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@z1.adserver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@zedo[2].txt

Adware.180solutions/ZangoSearch
HKCR\SAIX.InstallerCaller.1
HKCR\SAIX.InstallerCaller.1\CLSID
HKCR\AppId\{D28CD14C-50BE-4CFA-951E-B37F25DA3472}

Trojan.WinAntiSpyware 2007
C:\Program Files\Common Files\WinAntiSpyware 2007\err.log
C:\Program Files\Common Files\WinAntiSpyware 2007

Unclassified.MSW
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\MSW\MSW.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\MSW\MSW_UNINSTALL.EXE

Adware.180solutions/Search Assistant
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\OWNER\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\1807.EXE

Adware.Apropos Media
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\OWNER\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\AUF0.EXE

Unclassified.Unknown Origin
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\OWNER\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\I51.TMP

Adware.eXact Advertising
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\OWNER\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\INSTALLER_MARKETING18.EXE

Adware.Spyware Labs
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\OWNER\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\WRAPPEROUTER.EXE

Adware.k8l
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MESSENGER\DICOZUSUQ.HTML

Trojan.Unknown Origin
C:\PROGRAM FILES\WSV.EXE
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1659004503-606747145-839522115-1004\DC117.EXE

Trojan.Downloader-Gen/SVCHast
C:\WINDOWS\LSASS.EXE~

Trojan.Downloader-SMSS/Fake
C:\WINDOWS\SMSS.EXE~

Trojan.Downloader-V7
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\V7.EXE~

Trojan.Net-4LWT
C:\WINDOWS\WIN32.EXE~

MBAM:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6769

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

6/4/2011 10:50:45 AM
mbam-log-2011-06-04 (10-50-45).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 332873
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 6 minute(s), 15 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 1
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 6
Files Infected: 6

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\ActiveX.DLL (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ctfmon (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Value: ctfmon -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
c:\documents and settings\all users.windows\application data\winantispyware 2007 (Rogue.WinAntiSpyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users.windows\application data\winantispyware 2007\Data (Rogue.WinAntiSpyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\elitetoolbar (Adware.EliteBar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\elitetoolbar\xml (Adware.EliteBar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\elitetoolbar\xml\categories (Adware.EliteBar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\elitetoolbar\xml\images (Adware.EliteBar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
c:\WINDOWS\winlogon.exe~ (Malware.Packer.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\cp1041.nls (Worm.Spambot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\tcb.pmw (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\wr.txt (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users.windows\application data\winantispyware 2007\Data\Abbr (Rogue.WinAntiSpyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users.windows\application data\winantispyware 2007\Data\productcode (Rogue.WinAntiSpyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Thanks again for the help.

Melvin

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,489 posts
  •  

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:16 PM

Hi Melvin, let's do these 2 now and see if it stops.
I need to know if you use a router,is it wireless and are there other machines on it?

Please download GooredFix from one of the locations below and save it to your Desktop
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2
  • Ensure all Firefox windows are closed.
  • To run the tool, double-click it (XP), or right-click and select Run As Administrator (Vista).
  • When prompted to run the scan, click Yes.
  • GooredFix will check for infections, and then a log will appear. Please post the contents of that log in your next reply (it can also be found on your desktop, called GooredFix.txt).

Reset the HOSTS file
As this infection also changes your Windows HOSTS file, we want to replace this file with the default version for your operating system.
Some types of malware will alter the HOSTS file as part of its infection.

To reset the hosts file automatically,go HERE click the Posted Image button. Then just follow the prompts in the Fix it wizard.
OR
Click Run in the File Download dialog box or save MicrosoftFixit50267.msi to your Desktop and double-click on it to run. Then just follow the promots in the Fix it wizard.

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
  • Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on Posted Image to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check Posted Image and check Remove found threats
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
    • Scan potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, push Posted Image
  • Push Posted Image, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Push Posted Image

NOTE: In some instances if no malware is found there will be no log produced.

#7 coldseat

coldseat
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:11 AM

Hi Boopme,

I never knew there could be so many viruses/crap on my computer. Thank you for walking me through this process. The router I use is made by Arris. It's connected to my computer via an ethernet cable and this is the only computer that uses it.

This is the log GooredFix:

GooredFix by jpshortstuff (03.07.10.1)
Log created at 00:06 on 05/06/2011 (Lara Family)
Firefox version [Unable to determine]

========== GooredScan ==========

========== GooredLog ==========

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\
(none)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions]
"{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}"="c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\" [08:09 16/08/2009]
"jqs@sun.com"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff" [13:38 26/12/2008]

-=E.O.F=-

Here is the log from ESET:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\ptf_0005.exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Pacer.D trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\uninstall.exe Win32/Adware.EliteBar application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\ckz.tmp5e2716\GoGoTools-Stealth.exe Win32/Adware.GogoTools application deleted - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C9EFSHIB\STATS9[1].CHM VBS/TrojanDownloader.Psyme.AC trojan deleted - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\MPKBWNG1\inst9[1].exe Win32/TrojanDownloader.Small.APM trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mm_tray.exe~ Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.AWF trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\smanager.7.exe~ Win32/TrojanClicker.Agent.NBS trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dccdd.tmp Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NEO application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\system32\onnmp.bak1 Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NEO application cleaned by deleting - quarantined

The computer is still redirecting google searches. It does seem to be running better/lighter. Thanks again for the help.

Melvin

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,489 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:36 PM

Hi again Melvin, you had many Downloaders, they keep bringing more in.
Go into Control Panel and remove any Toolbars ,they seem to be Spy/ad ware attractants.

Your router is hijacked by trojan DNS-hijacker.

• Please read this: Malware Silently Alters Wireless Router Settings

• Then reset your router to it's factory default settings:

"If your machine has been infected by one of these Zlob/DNSchanger Trojans, and your router settings have been altered, I would strongly recommend that you reset the router to its default configuration. Usually, this can be done by inserting something tiny like a paper clip end or pencil tip into a small hole labeled "reset" located on the back of the router. Press and hold down the small button inside until the lights on the front of the router blink off and then on again (usually about 10 seconds)"

• This is the difficult part.
    First get to the routers server. To do that open Internet Explorer and type http:\\192.168.1.1 in the address bar and click Enter. You get the log in window.
    Fill in the password you have already found and you will get the configuration page.
    Configure the router to allow you to connect to your ISP server. In some routers it is done by a setup wizard. But you have to fill in the log in password your ISP has initially given to you.
    You can also call your ISP if you don't have your initial password.
    Don't forget to change the routers default password and set a strong password. Note down the password and keep it somewhere for future reference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users