Hello GoldenPhoenix11 and welcome to Bleeping Computer!
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
Please print or save this topic:
it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.
Please temporarily disable Ad-Aware's Ad-Watch, as it may hinder the removal of some entries. You can re-enable it after you're clean.
Right click on the Adaware icon in the system tray and select Exit
I noticed in your log that you have multiple antivirus programs, and multiple anti-spyware programs, but that you have only Norton 360 running in resident mode. You may already be aware of this, but it is important that you keep only one protection program of each type (antivirus and anti-spyware) running in resident mode. I recommend that you only keep Norton 360 running in resident mode
(as you already are) and keep the rest of them disabled.
Please download to your Desktop
- TDSSKiller.zip from here and extract it (right click on it => "Extract here").
: Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe
to run the application.
In your next reply, please include the following (you may need to use two posts to get it all in):how the PC is running now?
- Click on the Start Scan button and wait for the scan and disinfection process to be over.
- If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue
- If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue
- If you are asked to reboot the computer to complete the process, click on the Reboot Now button. A report will be automatically saved at the root of the System drive ((usually C:\) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt" (for example, C:\TDSSKiller.2.2.0_20.12.2009_15.31.43_log.txt). Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
- If no reboot is required, click on Report. A log file will appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.
Please download ComboFix.exe
. Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running the tool: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix*
Ensure you have disabled all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
Please go here
to see a list of programs that should be disabled.**Note: Do not mouseclick ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall**
Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt
in your next reply for further review.
Also, please let me know if any problems still remain.
Please download Security Check
by screen317 from here
- Save it to your Desktop.
- Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
In your next reply, please include:
- TDSSKiller logfile
- Security Check checkup.txt
How is your computer running now?
Edited by D-FRED-BROWN, 09 June 2011 - 07:59 PM.