Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help With Word 2003 Mail Merge

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ravenlax

ravenlax

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 AM

Posted 06 January 2006 - 12:19 PM

I work for a management company, so we use Office 2003 (Basic Edition) for a whole bunch of stuff. My question has to do with the Mail Merge option in MS Word. I type all the leases for my company, so being able to use the Mail Merge would be awesome. I am not very computer literate, and was wondering if anyone knows a good site for a tutorial, or if they know how to use the Mail Merge option. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jubo

Jubo

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 AM

Posted 07 January 2006 - 12:31 PM

Check the Microsoft Office website: Use mail merge for mass mailings and more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users