Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Little About Me

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ProgChickMaximus

ProgChickMaximus

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 AM

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:21 PM

Hi!

Just a quick introduction about myself.

I work as a developer by day and a mom to a toddler by night :-) I love all kinds of music, but I'm especially interested in progressive metal music (e.g. Circus Maximus - thus my online name, Symphony X, Nightwish, Epica, Sonata Arctica, and EdGuy, to name a few).

I work out daily because I love to eat...and I'm not very tall...so I have to compensate in some way.

I came across this forum due to a malicious piece of malware that's found it's way on my laptop - but I won't bore anyone with the details in my introduction.

I've been working as a developer for over 10 years, and I was a Lotus Notes instructor before that (as well as a professor of english some years ago).

I have a masters in English, yet I somehow found my way into the IT world - go figure :-)

Oh - and I love, love, love to read. I also enjoy watching action movies, scary movies, thrillers, romantic comedies - but mostly, action movies. And who's better than Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow in the "Pirate" movies!

So that's me in a nutshell - a small one at best!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,577 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:16 PM

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:59 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users