Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

All Docs and programs hidden nothing will run

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 AM

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:59 AM

Hello, a day ago I went into this forum because a virus made all my files and programs dissapear. I followed instructions from previous posts. I have a Sony Vaio with Windows Vista Home Premium. At first I installed Malwarebytes and detected 44 virus I deleted them all and then use unhide.exe to bring my files back, so far so good. When I tryed to use my browser all my tabs got redirected to something else (I use Mozilla Firefox) so I followed the instructions for that virus. Downloaded rkill and Superantispyware, and then I found 192? infected cookies and files. Deleted everything and when I thought everything was back to normal my Antivirus (I use Avast)gave me a virus alert, I sent it to the virus chest and when try to run Malwarebytes it didn't work. then just in front of my eyes Malwarebytes and Superantispyware dissapeared from my desktop with everything else that is in my computer (again) and started to bring pop ups "Host process has stopped working" and another one that I asumed are fake. When I tried to open Mozilla it open a window asking me with which program I wanted to open the file? Finally my computer rebooted on its own and I just turned it off. I'm desperate Don't know what else to do and I really need my computer for university. I hope somebody can help me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users