Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

computer problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 timkirby

timkirby

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:36 AM

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:51 PM

Hi people i am computer tech and you all know that you all how the virus is these well i have a question for you all i been getting computers in and all them is have hiddle files and you can't right click on anything on the desktop or when you go to all problems there is nothing there and in the c drive there is nothing there can you help me out.

Mod Edit: Moved from XP to Am I Infected ~ Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 01 June 2011 - 09:23 AM.
Email Address Removed ~Budapest

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Eyesee

Eyesee

Bleepin Teck Shop

• BC Advisor
  • 3,545 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:36 AM

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:06 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Could you please use proper punctuation in your sentences.
As you know, if you are a computer tech, good communication skills are essential!
Having one long rambling sentence is not only unprofessional but also extremely hard to follow. s

First you need to clean the systems from malware. Further details will assist us in the correct removal techniques.
Then we can unhide your files.

DO NOT RUN ANY SYSTEM CLEANERS OF ANY SORT NOR CLEAN OUT THE TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES!
In the beginning there was the command line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users