Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lurking Gets Me Nowhere

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 solarfog

solarfog

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:50 PM

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

Hello BC-people. I hope I can rely on and learn from all of you as I am always in need of help and don't have the money to keep bringing my computers down to Geek Squad.

Over the years my family knows I am the most patient when it comes to dealing with computer issues but rooting around from forum to forum trying to find solutions using other peoples fixes has become more time consuming than I can handle. Furthermore, I've only avoided posting my own topics because I always think it will be quicker to get everything I need in one sitting but now I'm ready to take a more relaxed day to day approach and I look foward to working with all of you soon.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 PM

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:06 PM

"Working with all of you"

Whoa, how many problems do you have?

Seriously, welcome to the site. Enjoy :)
Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users