Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Vista Recovery: Need help :-(

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 SpitzerDK

SpitzerDK

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 PM

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:13 PM

Hi guys,

Yesterday I got infected by the Windows Vista Recovery virus, fortunately I didn't fall for the scam. However I haven't been able to return my laptop to its original state after it got infected, having tried various automated removal programs and even manually as-well.

The current situation is that I am quite sure that I have removed the virus, however I still can't see most of my desktop icons (using the hidden files & folders guide has only made some of them visible again), my start menu at the bottom left corner is still empty and I have run out of ideas of how to fix this issue.

I desperately need your help guys, and I am willing to give msn remote control as-well, cause I am pretty much a computer illitterate myself.

PS: After running MBAM my computer failed to enter desktop and shut down, so I turned it on again and the PC went into repair mode in the console. After some time "repairing" it rebooted and I was able to enter my desktop. The background was/is still black however, and I still can't see all files & folders on my desktop, and as mentioned the start menu bar is empty :-( Heck even the programs, such as MBAM I can't find again, eventhough I placed them on the desktop :-/

I really don't want to lose all the stuff on my pc collected over several years :-(

Many many thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me out!

Edited by SpitzerDK, 31 May 2011 - 06:16 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 PM

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:42 PM

Hello, I moved this to the Am I Infected forum from Vista as you still may be.
This infection family will also hide all the files on your computer from being seen. To make your files visible again, please download the following program to your desktop:

Unhide.exe

Once the program has been downloaded, double-click on the Unhide.exe icon on your desktop and allow the program to run. This program will remove the +H, or hidden, attribute from all the files on your hard drives. If there are any files that were purposely hidden by you, you will need to hide them again after this tool is run.

Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:

Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.

Please ask any needed questions,post logs and Let us know how the PC is running now.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 SpitzerDK

SpitzerDK
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

Alright, will try the suggested and report back afterwards.

FYI, when I started my pc today AVG popped up a message about a program/threat trying to start so I just quarantined it. So apparently when I said I thought my pc was clean, I was wrong :-/

I read something about rootkits etc.. and I'm afraid that I might have gotten one of those on the pc :-/

Anyway will report back after the scan with the log.

Many thanks for the help!

#4 SpitzerDK

SpitzerDK
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:39 PM

Ran the Unhide.exe, but my Start Menu is still empty :-/

I tried disabling AVG to see if that helped, but was only able to disable the tray icon, which didn't help. I was denied access to disable any AVG services :-/

Also I can't find MBAM on the pc, eventhough I've downloaded it and run it once before yesterday, which I'm abit puzzled about since I placed it on the desktop.

#5 SpitzerDK

SpitzerDK
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:56 PM

Here's the MBAM log file from the scan I just run (will restart pc after posting this):

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.0.1200
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6747

Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.19048

01-06-2011 21:52:48
mbam-log-2011-06-01 (21-52-48).txt

Skanningstype: Hurtig skanning
Objekter skannet: 155879
Tid gået: 5 minut(ter), 55 sekund(er)

Hukommelses Processorer Inficeret: 0
Hukommelses Moduler Inficeret: 0
Registreringsdatabasenøgler Inficeret: 5
Registreringsdatabaseværdier Inficeret: 0
Registreringsdatabasedata Objekter Inficeret: 0
Inficerede Mapper: 4
Inficerede Filer: 14

Hukommelses Processorer Inficeret:
(Ingen skadelige objekter blev fundet)

Hukommelses Moduler Inficeret:

Registreringsdatabasenøgler Inficeret:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{3AA42713-5C1E-48E2-B432-D8BF420DD31D} (Rogue.AntiVirus2008) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\H7mS__A (Adware.LoudMo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FLV Direct Player (Adware.FLVPlayer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FLV Direct Player (Adware.FLVPlayer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Registry Cleaner for Vista_is1 (Rogue.FreeRegistryCleanerForVista) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registreringsdatabaseværdier Inficeret:

Registreringsdatabasedata Objekter Inficeret:

Inficerede Mapper:
c:\program files\flv direct player (Adware.BHO.FL) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\free registry cleaner for vista (Rogue.FreeRegistryCleanerForVista) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\programdata\microsoft\Windows\start menu\Programs\flv direct player (Adware.FLVPlayer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\programdata\microsoft\Windows\start menu\Programs\free registry cleaner for vista (Rogue.FreeRegistryCleanerForVista) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Inficerede Filer:
c:\programdata\44687096.exe (Rogue.FakeHDD) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\programdata\47374072.exe (Rogue.FakeHDD) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Users\Kristian\Desktop\u96.exe (Trojan.UltraSurf) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Windows\System32\H7mS__A.exe (Adware.LoudMo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Users\Kristian\downloads\repairv35pro.exe (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\flv direct player\flvplayer.exe (Adware.BHO.FL) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\flv direct player\uninstall.exe (Adware.BHO.FL) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\free registry cleaner for vista\backuphkcu.reg (Rogue.FreeRegistryCleanerForVista) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\free registry cleaner for vista\regcleanerforvista.exe (Rogue.FreeRegistryCleanerForVista) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\free registry cleaner for vista\unins000.exe (Rogue.FreeRegistryCleanerForVista) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\programdata\microsoft\Windows\start menu\Programs\flv direct player\flv direct player.lnk (Adware.FLVPlayer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\programdata\microsoft\Windows\start menu\Programs\flv direct player\uninstall flv direct player.lnk (Adware.FLVPlayer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\programdata\microsoft\Windows\start menu\Programs\free registry cleaner for vista\free registry cleaner for vista.lnk (Rogue.FreeRegistryCleanerForVista) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\programdata\microsoft\Windows\start menu\Programs\free registry cleaner for vista\uninstall free registry cleaner for vista.lnk (Rogue.FreeRegistryCleanerForVista) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#6 SpitzerDK

SpitzerDK
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:09 PM

Great, the log is in Danish :P

Sorry about that :-/

#7 SpitzerDK

SpitzerDK
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:34 PM

Alright, did the following:

1.) Ran RKill.exe (renamed to be secure)
2.) Ran MBAM (Found several files, log file posted above [albeit some parts in Danish])
3.) Rebooted PC
4.) Ran Unhide.exe

Now the pc should be clean, however the program Unhide.exe once again failed to make my start menu files/folders visible again :-(

I'm pretty much at a loss on what to do atm... I still have to enter my desktop folder and find my Internet Explore icon there to even enter the internet :-/

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:39 PM

Ok, I'll be back with a fix for this.. DO NOT run any Registry cleaner or Temp file cleaner or we can lose it all.

EDIT: next time I like a coffee with my Danish :crazy:

Edited by boopme, 01 June 2011 - 03:40 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#9 SpitzerDK

SpitzerDK
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:49 PM

Awesome, thanks! :)

#10 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:03 PM

OK, I got to run for an hour or so ....

This is a manual fix for Vista/Windows 7 users:

1. Copy the entire content of this folder:
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1
and paste it to this folder:
C:\Program Data\Start Menu

2. Copy the entire content of this folder:
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\2
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch

3. Copy the entire content of this folder:
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\3
C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar

4. Copy the entire content of this folder:
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\4
C:\Program Data\Desktop

-- Note: The "Start Menu", "Quick Launch" and "Desktop" folders are system folders. In order to see them, you need to Reconfigure Windows to show hidden files, folders. In Windows Explorer go to Tools > Folder Options and click on the View tab. Under Advanced settings > Files and Folders > Hidden Files and Folders, uncheck "Hide Protected operating system Files (recommended)" and hit Apply > OK. In order to access the "Start Menu" folder, you may need to "take ownership" of that folder as shown here.

If the above does not work, then you can restore the defaults for the Start Menu and Administrative Tools as follows:
For any other missing program shortcuts you will probably need to reinstall the application or manually create new shortcuts.

#11 SpitzerDK

SpitzerDK
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:49 PM

I tried the above, but my initial start folder is still empty whilst the Progams folder under start menu now has two folders of everything :P

Here's a screenshot of what I want fixed:
Posted Image

#12 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:04 PM

looking for some help

#13 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,663 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 PM

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:49 PM

boopme asked me to take a look here....

Let's see, if you have proper replacements for those missing shortcuts...

Please download SystemLook from one of the links below and save it to your Desktop.
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2

64-bit users go HERE
  • Double-click SystemLook.exe to run it.
  • Vista\Win 7 users:: Right click on SystemLook.exe, click Run As Administrator
  • Copy the content of the following box into the main textfield:
    :dir
    %Temp%\smtmp /s

• Click the Look button to start the scan.
  • When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
Note: The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#14 SpitzerDK

SpitzerDK
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:24 AM

Alrighty, here's the log:

SystemLook 04.09.10 by jpshortstuff
Log created at 11:23 on 03/06/2011 by Kristian
Administrator - Elevation successful

========== dir ==========

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp - Parameters: "/s"

---Files---
None found.

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1 d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\AC3Filter d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\AC3Filter\English docs d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\AC3Filter\Russian docs d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Accessories d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Accessories\Accessibility d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Accessories\System Tools d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Accessories\Tablet PC d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Accessories\Windows PowerShell d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\ACDLABS 11.0 d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\ACDLABS 11.0\GUIDES d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\ACDLABS 11.0\INSTALL d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\ACDLABS 11.0\Uninstall d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Administrative Tools d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\AGEIA d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\American Conquest Fight Back d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Any Video Converter d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\AVG Free 9.0 d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Azureus Vuze d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Canon MP520 series d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Canon MP520 series Brugerregistrering d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Canon MP520 series Manual d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Canon Utilities d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Canon Utilities\Easy-PhotoPrint EX d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Canon Utilities\MP Navigator EX 1.0 d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Canon Utilities\My Printer d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Canon Utilities\Solution Menu d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Disc2Phone d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\DivX d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\DivX\DivX Converter d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\DivX\DivX Converter\Links d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\DivX\Helpful Links d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\DivX Plus d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\EndItAll d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Extras and Upgrades d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\FirstClass d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\FLV Direct Player d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\FLV Player d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Free Registry Cleaner for Vista d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Free Video Converter d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Games d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Google Chrome d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Google Earth d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\iTunes d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\IVT BlueSoleil d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Lavasoft d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007 d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\LG Software d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\LG Software\LG Intelligent Update d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\LG Software\LG Smart Cam d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\LimeWire d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Maintenance d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Microsoft Office d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Microsoft Office\Microsoft Office-værktøjer d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Microsoft Office Live Add-in d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Microsoft Silverlight d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Nero d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Nero\Nero 9 d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Nero\Nero 9\Nero Toolkit d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\QuickTime d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Ray-Ban Virtual Mirror d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Rome - Total War d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Rome - Total War\Rome - Total War Help d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Rome - Total War Demo d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Rome - Total War Demo\Rome - Total War Help d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage SE 4 d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage SE 4\Guide d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Skype d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Sony d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Sony\Media Go d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Soulseek NS d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Spybot - Search & Destroy d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Startup d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Steam d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\SUPER © Version 2010.bld.37 (Jan 2, 2010) d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Tablet PC d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Total Video Player d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\TuneUp Companion d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\VideoLAN d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Winamp d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Windows Live d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\WinRAR d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\Xfire d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\Programs\YouTube Downloader d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\2 d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]
desktop.ini --ahs-- 286 bytes [22:25 07/09/2007] [09:45 01/09/2009]
Google Chrome.lnk --a---- 1955 bytes [20:28 14/09/2009] [05:23 03/11/2009]
Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk --a---- 943 bytes [21:30 07/09/2007] [09:45 01/09/2009]
Nero StartSmart.lnk --a---- 2507 bytes [05:38 12/01/2010] [05:38 12/01/2010]
Shows Desktop.lnk --a---- 258 bytes [22:25 07/09/2007] [12:50 02/11/2006]
Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk --a---- 1079 bytes [10:11 25/02/2008] [11:26 27/08/2010]
Total Video Player.lnk --a---- 795 bytes [05:57 12/01/2010] [05:57 12/01/2010]
Vuze.lnk --a---- 1662 bytes [15:11 20/04/2010] [05:13 09/05/2011]
Winamp.lnk --a---- 800 bytes [18:55 25/09/2007] [18:55 25/09/2007]
Window Switcher.lnk --a---- 240 bytes [22:25 07/09/2007] [12:50 02/11/2006]
Windows Media Player.lnk --a---- 938 bytes [17:20 07/09/2007] [17:20 07/09/2007]
Xfire.lnk --a---- 784 bytes [10:36 18/01/2008] [10:36 18/01/2008]
µTorrent.lnk --a---- 776 bytes [00:46 18/12/2010] [00:46 18/12/2010]

C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\4 d------ [01:53 31/05/2011]
Adobe Reader X.lnk --a---- 1892 bytes [17:23 28/04/2011] [17:23 28/04/2011]
AVG Free 9.0.lnk --a---- 1647 bytes [14:49 12/11/2009] [14:49 12/11/2009]
desktop.ini --ahs-- 174 bytes [12:50 02/11/2006] [22:09 27/03/2009]
FLV Direct Player.lnk --a---- 872 bytes [22:01 05/04/2010] [22:01 05/04/2010]
Google Chrome.lnk --a---- 1971 bytes [20:28 14/09/2009] [18:21 28/05/2011]
Google Earth.lnk --a---- 2073 bytes [11:14 30/09/2010] [11:14 30/09/2010]
iTunes.lnk --a---- 2231 bytes [23:20 30/07/2009] [01:26 18/12/2010]
Media Go.lnk --a---- 1762 bytes [15:37 08/01/2010] [15:37 08/01/2010]
Mielophone.lnk --a---- 772 bytes [20:16 30/12/2010] [20:23 30/12/2010]
QuickTime Player.lnk --a---- 1726 bytes [11:02 30/12/2009] [11:02 30/12/2009]
Ray-Ban Virtual Mirror.lnk --a---- 906 bytes [17:45 30/06/2009] [17:45 30/06/2009]
Skype.lnk --a---- 1878 bytes [19:04 30/12/2010] [19:04 30/12/2010]
Songr.lnk --a---- 820 bytes [19:19 25/01/2011] [19:19 25/01/2011]
SUPER ©.lnk --a---- 1805 bytes [07:50 06/04/2010] [07:50 06/04/2010]
TuneUp Companion.lnk --a---- 830 bytes [05:15 09/05/2011] [05:15 09/05/2011]
VLC media player.lnk --a---- 859 bytes [14:57 31/10/2010] [14:57 31/10/2010]
Vuze.lnk --a---- 1662 bytes [15:11 20/04/2010] [05:13 09/05/2011]
YouTube Downloader.lnk --a---- 919 bytes [04:53 17/12/2010] [04:53 17/12/2010]
µTorrent.lnk --a---- 752 bytes [00:46 18/12/2010] [00:46 18/12/2010]

-= EOF =-

#15 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,663 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 PM

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:30 PM

Click Start and in "Start search" type in:
cmd
Hold CTRL and SHIFT keys press Enter.

Command Prompt window will open.

Now, copy (CTRL + C) this command:

xcopy C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\1\* C:\Program Data\Start Menu /s

Right click inside Command Prompt window, click "Paste".
Press Enter.
You should see number of files being copied.

When that is done, copy this command:

xcopy C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\2\* C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch /s

Paste it inside Command Prompt window and press Enter.

When the above is done, do the very same with this command:

xcopy C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\smtmp\4\* C:\Program Data\Desktop /s

Let me know, how it went.

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users