Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Make the crash report dialog auto-close after some time

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Barthez

Barthez

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 AM

Posted 29 May 2011 - 06:45 PM

Hi,

from my XP times I remember an option that could be set using one of Windows XP power tools that would force an auto-close on crash dialog after certain (defined) amount of time: for example 10 seconds.

Now I'm happy Windows 7 user and I'm searching for some information on whether it it possible on this system too. I did tried to find anything about it, but with no luck unfortunately.

So, if anyone of you out there know of heard something that could be helpful, please, let me know.

Thanks in advanced,

Edited by Barthez, 29 May 2011 - 06:47 PM.

Barthez

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users