It appears that a Temp Cleaner was run during your cleaning process. Unfortunately this means that the shortcuts are now lost.
Credit to Broni
for the following.
To manually recreate "All Programs" entries, follow these steps...
- Download App Paths
- Double click on AppPaths.exe to run the program.
- Keep the program open.
In this example I'll recreate an entry for Avast
- Go Start>All Programs.
- Right click on Avast entry, click "Properties".
NOTE. Make sure, you right click on Avast program, NOT on Avast folder.
Due to the damage caused by the infection, you'll find "Target" box empty.
- Go back to AppPaths window and find Avast entry.
- Right click on Avast line, click "Edit".
- A pop-up window will open:
- Highlight everything in "Path" box, right click on it, click "Copy"
- Go back to Avast "Properties" window, right click inside "Target" box, click "Paste".
- IMPORTANT! Add quotation marks at the beginning of the path and at the end
- Click OK and you're done.