Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Look at this!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 4dude

4dude

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 AM

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:56 AM

http://www.crazyaviation.com/movies/tap321.asx

Seems he was having a hard time landing! (Strong winds i guess)

Edit: Moved topic from General Chat to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 killerx525

killerx525

Bleepin' Aussie

• Members
  • 7,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:36 PM

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:20 AM

That is just scary :blink:

>Michael 
System1: CPU- Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.4GHz, CPU Cooler- Noctua NH-D14, RAM- G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Kit(4Gx4) DDR3 2133MHz, SSD/HDD- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB/Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB/Seagate Barracuada 3TB, GPU- 2x EVGA GTX980 Superclocked @1360/MHz1900MHz, Motherboard- Asus X99 Deluxe, Case- Custom Mac G5, PSU- EVGA P2-1000W, Soundcard- Realtek High Definition Audio, OS- Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Games: APB: Reloaded, Hours played: 3100+  System2: Late 2011 Macbook Pro 15inch   OFw63FY.png

#3 4dude

4dude
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:33 PM

This is awesome!!

http://www.crazyaviation.com/movies/kairys.mpeg

#4 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,763 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:36 AM

Posted 29 May 2011 - 06:55 PM

least that pilot in the first video was smart enough to throttle up and get out of there.

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#5 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 AM

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:16 AM

The first video remind me of watching a seagull trying to land when it was windy hehe.. that was funny but the plane trying to land was not amusing.. I agree.. good thing he just got out of there. The second link.. some people might be wary to click a link leading to a direct download but that was quite a stunt for sure.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#6 Brewster Down Under

Brewster Down Under

• Members
  • 197 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 PM

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:29 AM

Speaking of crosswinds,love to have a ride in this one (NOT)

The pilot's a hero but I bet there was clean undies needed all round :hysterical:

Edited by Brewster Down Under, 03 June 2011 - 07:40 AM.

Blame It On The Dog

#7 Drovers Dog

Drovers Dog

• Members
  • 1,048 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 PM

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:23 AM

:clapping:

Heymatewherethefarkinghellwasyou?

Imissedyouarsehole. (I will Translate this later, to non-Aussies)

Ihavesortedtheyblokesoutbuttheydon'tunderstandaussieenglish (Aussies know, that is how rapid we speak, time should never get wasted.)

Welcomedbacklets sortthisgarbageout? Maybethedogdoesknow?

Other people look at it? Does it look like a different Language? It certainly is not! Just a different use of English, just jumbled together, as Aussies do.

Tomorrow I will Post a Translation, unless others from Australia do it firat? You can do it yourself? Just look at it and THINK?

Ray.

Edited by Drovers Dog, 03 June 2011 - 08:32 AM.

What ever you give to others, you will get back doubled, Just make sure you only give Nice Things?......DD saying

There is a saying, "You just can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear" it means "to be happy with what you have and not look for the impossible"......DD saying

The "Spirit" of the people who died, on that terrible day 9/11 will NEVER REST until such time as the "Imbeciles" that caused it, are eliminated through out the World.....DD saying

What is a Dog?

#8 killerx525

killerx525

Bleepin' Aussie

• Members
  • 7,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:36 PM

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:40 AM

That i only understood half of it :whistle:

>Michael 
System1: CPU- Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.4GHz, CPU Cooler- Noctua NH-D14, RAM- G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Kit(4Gx4) DDR3 2133MHz, SSD/HDD- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB/Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB/Seagate Barracuada 3TB, GPU- 2x EVGA GTX980 Superclocked @1360/MHz1900MHz, Motherboard- Asus X99 Deluxe, Case- Custom Mac G5, PSU- EVGA P2-1000W, Soundcard- Realtek High Definition Audio, OS- Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Games: APB: Reloaded, Hours played: 3100+  System2: Late 2011 Macbook Pro 15inch   OFw63FY.png

#9 Drovers Dog

Drovers Dog

• Members
  • 1,048 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 PM

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:07 AM

The Translaton is just in the spacing?

Heymatewherethefarkinghellwasyou?

Imissedyouarsehole.

Means

Hey mate where the farking hell was you?

I missed you arsehole. (Term of endearment)

Ihavesortedtheyblokesoutbuttheydon'tunderstandaussieenglish
Welcomedbacklets sortthisgarbageout?

Maybethedogdoesknow?arsehole.

Means

I have sorted they blokes out but they don't understand aussie english
Welcomed back lets sort this garbage out?

Maybe the dog does know? arsehole. (Term of endearment)

No Offense ever intended, Brewster and I are close Mates that would Never Offend others deliberately.

Ray
What ever you give to others, you will get back doubled, Just make sure you only give Nice Things?......DD saying

There is a saying, "You just can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear" it means "to be happy with what you have and not look for the impossible"......DD saying

The "Spirit" of the people who died, on that terrible day 9/11 will NEVER REST until such time as the "Imbeciles" that caused it, are eliminated through out the World.....DD saying

What is a Dog?

#10 4dude

4dude
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:13 AM

Speaking of crosswinds,love to have a ride in this one (NOT)

Wow that was something alright!

Thanx for sharing :)

Edited by 4dude, 24 June 2011 - 12:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users