Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sku111.cab Cannot Be Found

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 af27

af27

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 PM

Posted 05 January 2006 - 07:37 PM

Hi all,
I am new to this forum, and I have a question regarding Excel, why it won't start any more, and Office Update. I am running XP and MS Office 2003, and I recently go the error:

A required installation file SKU111.CAB cannot be found

after running Microsoft Windows Update. I have had this problem previously, and though I know it's possible to find solutions on the Microsoft website, I also remember there was a MUCH better workaround/workthrough that someone posted about disabling autorun features in the registry related to this problem. I believe it was possible to delete an MSOCache file or something like that to simply remove the autorun error message regardingSKU111. Can anyone point me in the direction of those directions?

HELP!
In distress,
Andrew

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users