Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Connection Tv To Computer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Yankeeah

Yankeeah

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 AM

Posted 05 January 2006 - 06:22 PM

Hello,

I am tryign to connect my computer to my TV so I can watch videos easier. I can get it so my desktop image isont he TV, perfect color and size and stuff. But how can I get it so I can watch things.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ZENER

ZENER

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 PM

Posted 05 January 2006 - 08:40 PM

Are u talking about TV program here or your own DVD, VCDS?

If watching TV program, you need additional TV card like WinTV ...etc

IF you just want the display output from your PC to your TV, you need to install the an additional adapter card for the wire to connect through. Check with your IT stores and should be easily available.
The Uprise of a new Technology is the contributing factor to the failure of many human brains.
In short ==== We are too reliant on Technology.

#3 Rimmer

Rimmer

• Members
  • 2,159 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 AM

Posted 05 January 2006 - 09:29 PM

But how can I get it so I can watch things.

You'll need to be a bit more explicit with that question if you want to get much help. :thumbsup:

Soltek QBIC, Pentium 4 3.0GHz, 512MB RAM, 200GB SATA HDD, ATI Radeon 9600XT 256MB, Netgear 54Mb/s WAP, ridiculously expensive Satellite Broadband
Windows XP Home SP2, Trend Micro Internet Security, Firefox, Thunderbird, AdAwareSE, Spybot S&D, SpywareBlaster, A-squared Free, Ewido Security Suite.

#4 Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 AM

Posted 05 January 2006 - 10:41 PM

Need to know what hardware is installed and what software you are trying to use to watch the media you have.

Keep in mind some media is copy protected, and will not run.

-Lazarus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users