Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error Recovery Mode

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jdmike

jdmike

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 AM

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:23 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm an IT professional working on a Vista machine that was infected. I ran ComboFix to remove the problem and now Windows boots into Error Recovery Mode at the log in screen. Does anyone known how to correct this problem through the registry?

I've looked all over the forum and was unable to find anything that helped. I apologize if this has been answered before.

thank you

Edited by jdmike, 27 May 2011 - 01:26 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 yoni5002

yoni5002

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 AM

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:10 PM

djmike,

Is it the Novel CLient installed in your system? If so, please make sure to uninstall and reinstall the Novel Client application. This is one of the many anoyances I've come accross in my IT carrer.

Cheers

Your Co-worker in the fourth floor :hysterical:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users