Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

split~groove

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ZENER

ZENER

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:43 AM

Posted 04 January 2006 - 09:45 PM

Hi, Welcome to BC. :thumbsup:

Looking at your problem , i offer 2 solutions.

1) Go to download.com , type in mozilla firefox and install this browser, when prompt for selecting as default, select YES.

2) You can try to reinstall but it involves typing in commands or you can go to microsoft.com , get hold of a newer version and it must be newer than the version you are using now so that it would overwrite it, download it.

Recommend to try the first method as i am pretty sure it would work after that..... :flowers:

Good luck. :trumpet:
The Uprise of a new Technology is the contributing factor to the failure of many human brains.
In short ==== We are too reliant on Technology.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Neverwill

Neverwill

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:43 PM

Posted 04 January 2006 - 09:51 PM

Yeah i'd have to say Fire Fox is the way to go..but if you cant go to that site im sure some one could just give you the file over IM or something

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users