Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Strange Issues After Computer Crashed.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mojinko

Mojinko

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 AM

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:27 AM

We were having some power issues in our neighborhood, and the power kept getting killed to my computer. (UPS is fried from a while ago.)
Anyway, after bringing my computer back up, I noticed that moving my windows around isn't the same. For some reason, whenever I go to shift a window around it becomes a white box with the rest of the window becoming clear. I've played around with the personalization options, but can't seem to find any setting that's changed, and playing around with different themes doesn't change anything either.

Anyone have any clue what could have happened?
Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users