Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Newbie here but not to PC and cell phones

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 herg62123

herg62123

• Members
  • 553 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 PM

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:55 PM

My name is HERG62123

i am here cause i work for a large retail chain that removes viruses and i found an article here from a website search that helped me out. The virus i was fighting is a rouge app called MS REMOVAL TOOL. Well i can say i got the virus out and i would like to say thanks for the walk-through. i want to help the community here and offer my knowledge where a can.

a little about me

i am a computer nerd and i admit it too. i am more self taught than schooled in working with computers and mobile phones. i am more familiar with windows mobile phones than working on computers but as i play with computers more and more, i am finding out the basic programing of windows mobile phones is the same as computers (but on a smaller scale). some of the sites (moderators if i can't post these sites please edit it and i am sorry ahead of time. i am new and learning the rules still) i am with are xda-developers, and mobilitydigest. on both of these sites i am a moderator as well.

i look forward of meeting everyone here and do my best to help with what i can.

thanks

herg62123

Edited by herg62123, 23 May 2011 - 06:56 PM.

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 PM

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:41 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 herg62123

herg62123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 553 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:11 AM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.

thanks for the welcome

since i have been here i have learned a lot about computer viruses and want to eventually become a malware removal helper. i consider myself to be a fast learner and have picked up a lot of info.

again thanks for the welcome.
Posted Image

#4 yolol

yolol

• Members
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:15 AM

Thanks for joining and welcome to bleeping

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users