Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yahoo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 macrip3

macrip3

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 PM

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:37 AM

I cannot seem to log into my Yahoo profile with Firefox...Why? How do I stop this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,323 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:07 PM

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:53 AM

Are you using "private browsing"? If not, then delete all of your Yahoo cookies, delete the cache and history, then try again to login.

EDIT: Recently I have gotten several emails from Yahoo telling me to expect a change in their email. I only use their free
email and texting and do not have any of their tool bars or other software installed. If you do have their tool bars or other
software installed you may want to delete them too if the above does not solve the problem.

Edited by buddy215, 23 May 2011 - 06:58 AM.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 macrip3

macrip3
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 PM

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:23 AM

No change. I don't want to use multiple browsers. Must be a way.

#4 Ramchu

Ramchu

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 PM

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:50 AM

DO you have any Firefox add-on's installed in Firefox such as No Script ?

Try disabling them and try logging in

#5 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,323 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:07 PM

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:08 PM

Have you attempted to contact Yahoo to reset password? Click on link below.
Yahoo! Password Helper
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#6 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 PM

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:50 AM

Are you using any Proxy Services like Tor or Privoxy?

Do you have Cookies Enabled?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users