Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Slipstream Recovery Partition

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 computertechled

computertechled

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 PM

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:51 AM

hey guys Im wondering how will be posible to, slipstream a manufactory recovery partition , I have try to do it with NLITE but it seems that it dosent work, i try to burn the recovery partition in CD'S the slipstream them but it just dosent work
if some one in the forum have, found a way or a tool to do it it will be a great help for me and others.
My Website :busy:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 USN Vet

USN Vet

• Members
  • 190 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 PM

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:04 AM

Have you tried imgburn ? I used it to slipstream XP / SP3 to bootable iso CD.
Feel free to ignore my comment, just another user !

#3 Baltboy

Baltboy

Bleepin' Flame Head

• BC Advisor
  • 1,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 PM

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:22 AM

Slipstreaming will not work on a recovery partition. Slipstreaming only works with a windows install disk. The best thing I can think of is to create an up to date recovery disk would be to run tge restore program first. Then run all of the windows updates and service packs. After that update all of the drivers and programs you want to install with the new restore. Finally make an image of the comluter and save it to one or more DVD's
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users